PUMA Rise Up Pack

these shoes didnt look too good on TV IMO.

Looks at bank account....

Slowly walks away. Always like the crazy color ways

Looks at bank account....

Slowly walks away. Always like the crazy color ways
And a special 'Like" for your handicap Love me some PBR

I know some can pull off this look, but I don’t believe that I am one of them. Ricky looked good yesterday; Bryson didn’t. I would be the Bryson wearing this collection.

Yeah, after seeing the in hands I’ve changed my mind, they’re still just not a good looking shoe shape/style. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: yeah, it's a low bar to say they are better than the original colors.

I am fully entertained at how annoyed some folks are by these, be it on here or on social.

They are limited. That means if you don't like them, there are hundreds of other shoes to buy.

I kind of love them.
I'm definitely not annoyed by them - I just can't pull stuff like that off anymore. In my younger days I would've rocked the heck out of them, now I'd just look silly. But Puma is appealing to a younger demographic than me with their gear, I can't fault them for that.

Lol. I will say that Rick looked great in them with his color scheme and matching hat.
Rickie has the perfect look for their gear and is a great "spokesmodel" for Puma. It all looks good on him.

I'm definitely not annoyed by them - I just can't pull stuff like that off anymore. In my younger days I would've rocked the heck out of them, now I'd just look silly. But Puma is appealing to a younger demographic than me with their gear, I can't fault them for that.

Rickie has the perfect look for their gear and is a great "spokesmodel" for Puma. It all looks good on him.

Could not agree more.

I sent the pic to my dad. He was worried about my sanity I think hahaha

...just makes me want them more

Urgh! I think I’m gonna be buying more shoes. Remind me of my old shoes I used to wear back in the day!
1B0C9035-D562-4596-A219-50137AF7183C.jpeg

I like a lot of what Ricky is wearing, but even though I thought Bryson rocked them ok, that's a bit too loud for my taste.

They look much better than they did on TV this past weekend.

These won't go with much clothing but they are pretty badass

The ones we got here are nowhere near as "loud" as I was expecting. They will still probably glow in the dark, but still more subdued then I thought they would be.
Glows in the dark :LOL:

I'm liking the proadapt style but not the price...

And what's with the photo loking like it was torn and missing edges? Is it supposed to look like that?

07F09F5A-8474-4740-A4E0-16EFC3407663.jpeg
this picture doesn’t do it justice at all. It looks so good in person!

The hat I could wear....the shoes, hmmm not so much.

Will pass.

Bit much for my style.

Back