PUMA Rise Up Pack

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

PUMA Golf is launching its new Rise Up Pack featuring three pairs of bold, neon golf shoes and two equally lively, stylish P Caps.

Every week our athletes compete at the most elite level, overcoming distractions, conquering the elements and each week they Rise Up to the occasion. The Rise Up Pack is designed to be bold, performance-ready and help golfers rise and shine on the golf course. Each piece features a dynamic combination of NRGY Peach and Fizzy Yellow designed to celebrate our athletes and their brilliant accomplishments.

PUMA golfers Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland are slated to wear the shoes tomorrow as they compete at the WGC-St. Jude Invitational. Following their first round, each of them will sign a pair of Rise Up shoes that will be auctioned off to raise funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Link here to check out the bidding: https://aesbid.net/WGC2020#page=1&category=28480

The Rise Up Pack includes: https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/rise-up
IGNITE PROADAPT Shoes ($240)
IGNITE PWRADAPT CAGED Shoes ($190)
RS-G Rise Up shoes ($150)
Two Rise Up P Caps ($35)

image003.jpg

• Admin

Yeah, this is actually going to get me to buy Puma golf kicks again.

Reminds me of the track shoes I had in high school

I’ll add, these colors actually make the RS-G look tolerable, not at all like hospital shoes or orthotics now.

I appreciate what they are trying to do with the charity, but those are a hard NO for me.

f**k it. I’m going to be a HELL YES on these.

I would quit golf before wearing those.

I love these. I saw the yellow hat in person the other day and it is brightttttt.

Yeah, I think the order is going in now.

Yeah, I think the order is going in now.
Might need to wait until they hit the site.

(I was already looking and going to try :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

Might need to wait until they hit the site.

(I was already looking and going to try :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )
They are on the site now. I ran into an issue with Dicks launching earlier this morning but Puma has them now!

They are on the site now. I ran into an issue with Dicks launching earlier this morning but Puma has them now!
Shoot, I must be blind, was just on Puma golf.

Had to search for Rise, got it.

And never mind, the RS-G are still not good.

Reminds me of strawberry banana taffy. Hard pass for me.

Had to search for Rise, got it.

And never mind, the RS-G are still not good.

The link is in the first post

The link is in the first post
Yup. Missed it with early morning eyes.

Ordering caged and the hats now.

Man, I really like the IGNITE PWRADAPT CAGED Shoe.
Are these the ones where the pods leaked?

That's a big no for me. Did Nike and Puma just decide to go to town with highlighters lately?

Back