Puma Titantour Ignite Preview

imho, slightly wider in the toebox than last years titantour.

ac24748c69f4cddd96d7ce6a16dcf6b8.jpg

Just got these in. First thoughts: they look great & are comfortable walking around the house. Firmer feel than the bio drives but I like it.

Will get these out this weekend for at least some range time if not 18 in wet conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good think I could be checking these bad boys out in the golf shop me thinks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Richie

Didn't get out for a round, but hit the range today. Stable base even in pretty wet conditions. Comfortable and a little more of a snug feel than the BioDrives. Cleaned up easily as I got some mud on them and wiped clean with a towel. Hopefully can get a round or 2 in next week to report on how they feel for 18 but so far happy with them.

Played 18 Thursday (cart) then walked 18 in these today. Very wet conditions for both rounds, and these performed great. Waterproof for sure, and pretty comfy. My left foot got a little tired in the toe towards the end of todays round, but I had walked 9 miles by that point.

Trying to decide between getting another pair of these for my trip to Bandon or try a pair of the spikeless.... will have to sleep on it tonight but these are my go to shoes in wet weather now, no slipping at all.

I wear a 10.5 to 11, and have these in 11 and they fit well.

A pair of black will be making their debut in AL, can't wait to play with them for 54+ holes!!!

I want these in all black. I've been watching a pair on eBay waiting for the price to drop and I don't have any need to buy them right this second but man do I want to pull the trigger right now

A pair of black will be making their debut in AL, can't wait to play with them for 54+ holes!!!

They may come up missing prior to the round on Sat.

I have been solely an Adidas golf shoe guy. I definitely am ready to make a jump and the Ignite's look great.

I want these in all black. I've been watching a pair on eBay waiting for the price to drop and I don't have any need to buy them right this second but man do I want to pull the trigger right now
I was doing the same thing in these. Will work great for our Merino Maurader scripting!
They may come up missing prior to the round on Sat.

I have been solely an Adidas golf shoe guy. I definitely am ready to make a jump and the Ignite's look great.
Pumas are so comfy. They're almost exclusively what I wear now.

Rickie's colors today need to come to retail!

I'd wear them!

I don't know why but when I tried on the spineless I felt like they were larger than the previous pumas, but these feel a tad narrower, but only in the right pinkie toe. But they look fantastic and have a super soft footbed, I guarantee they'll be comfortable riding 18 and maybe even walking, can't wait to wear them in AL. And put them through their paces over the 3 days.

They're even more beautiful in hand
9c4e91d56515d13437ad69305f321563.jpg

I'll be adding the white soon

They are a gorgeous shoe, i do need to try them with my kentwool socks though to check the fit.

They are a gorgeous shoe, i do need to try them with my kentwool socks though to check the fit.

I was impressed with the room in the toe box

Very happy with my purchase of these, going to be rotating between these and the spikeless for the next 4 days.

When I go with spikes, I wear them almost exclusively.

I'm on eBay right now scouring for a white pair. I can't wait to have them on the course

They look great Phil. I need me some Puma TitanTour Ignite.

Great looking shoes! I might have to pick up a pair this spring.

These have honestly made me start wearing spikes more. Just crazy comfy and they look so damn good.

Back