Puma Titantour Ignite Preview

I don't really need a pair of these, but that blue colour scheme does look good

I'm not a fan of the "Cell" look of these. Its most likely not as visible in the black colors I would be interested in though. Still prefer the Titan Tour look better.

Going to follow this as I am in the shoe market.

The shape and design have come to ove about Puma Golf shoes. Nice offering going into 2016.

Just checked out the website, man, there are some slick looking kicks coming from Puma next year.

Got to see a lot of the line last week with JB. I will own at least 2, maybe 3 pairs of the new line. They fixed what I hated about the Titan Tour line and mae them even more comfortable.

Yes! Must own the spikeless pair!

that looks like a great shoe looking forward to seeing them in person

Add me to the "take my money now" list. I know I know, shocking!

Very nice looking. I haven't tried a pair of Puma's yet, that may have to change.

Serious freaking comfort. I mean seriously comfy. If anybody liked TitanTour, think that model, with more room in the toe bed. Exceptionally well done.

These look nice, and I would wear a spikeless pair to work and play, I'd bet.

This is one of my favorite looking shoes from Puma. It is well outside what I can and will pay did for shoes, but I'd try them if the funds weren't an issue.

Just looked at the Ignite Spikeless on the Puma site...I want the white/blue pair and the all black pair right now.

Good looking shoe. I don't believe I own any spooked sites. After seeing these, I think that may have to change.

Great looking design. And to hear Puma say it's their most comfortable shoe ever, wow that's s pretty big deal as I think the Momolites are the most comfortable shoe I've worn.

These will be getting a workout over the next 7 days with 4 rounds being played.

I think I need to have a spiked set of shoes. Been playing spikeless for the last couple years and feel there are occasions that spiked could be good.

Its going to be difficult finding a reason not to own these.

2dd0a36b82df7f710d665fd76908d50e.jpg

Yeah those will work.

They really are fantastic looking shoes, early comfort sounds pretty damn good.

Back