Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 290 58.8%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
I've never used a push cart but am not against it. Carrying is not difficult and pushing something doesn't really seem any easier to me especially through rough, wet ground, hills, etc. Cart path only I could see it being easier.
If an 6 & 8 yr old can do it for an hr and a half with out complaints...anyone can!

I got a CG4 for Christmas so I have been using that, previous to that I would either walk or get a power cart. However my goal now is to walk 90%+ of my rounds if not more when possible. I'm sat here waiting on UPS to deliver a cart bag to replace my stand bag (been at the depot for 5 days and counting now), plus I also have a Jones Original Carry bag that I will use when I am just walking for shorter courses or 9 holes.

I am so jealous.
Got what’s probably my only round in this week, this morning. Currently building an ark for the rest of the week.

Got what’s probably my only round in this week, this morning. Currently building an ark for the rest of the week.
Pretty sure it’s going to suck here too. Which is not awesome because I’m already over the work week aaaaaand it’s Monday.

seems a bit large for a commuter car like mine... not sure it fits with bag.

25 by 17 inch largest dimensions as I recall. trivial to put in the back of say my toyota corolla. The wheels are about 10 inches for reference. To carry it or put it in our out of the car feels like I have a bowling ball bag but bit bulkier. My prior sunmountain cart was far more long and not quite as square/tall

Put 18 more on mine today in 1h 55m.

#Win
I spend half of that looking for balls. Not all mine as 13 of 18 holes have water in play. The last time I took the wife we found more than I lost. It’s nice to do on a course that isn’t busy.

Got my clicgear 8.0, Haven’t had a chance to use it yet but seams like it’s going to be a lot more stable on the side hills on my coarse.
2893e994e8b1c3279273e04b5bb48867.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daughter, nephew and Me had our push carts out on Saturday! Great day for some golf with youngsters!!!
View attachment 8942547

Those are cool kids carts. Trying to decide if my 8 year old would like one that’s similar to that white one, or if he’d rather use my clicgear 3.5 lol. Last time we went, he wanted my clicgear and I had to carry my bag, lol.

Those are cool kids carts. Trying to decide if my 8 year old would like one that’s similar to that white one, or if he’d rather use my clicgear 3.5 lol. Last time we went, he wanted my clicgear and I had to carry my bag, lol.
The white one is a Big Max and she loves it. She has asked me everyday since to go back out again.

Loaded up for tomorrow's round!

IMG_20200512_200455.jpg
IMG_20200512_200302.jpg

18 more with the Clic today in the 48 degree rain the whole time, 1h 51m and shot -1 🔥🔥🔥

18 more with the Clic today in the 48 degree rain the whole time, 1h 51m and shot -1 🔥🔥🔥

Nice! Do you have the umbrella holder, or rain cover?

I feel like I'm cheating since my push cart has the ewheels electric motor on it but I love using it

Quick round.

I played my first round pushing a cart. I noticed a couple things today. Good shoes are a must, even though I’m still young(er), I’m not in the greatest physical shape, I could have used some more water. I’d like to change my vote from “I have a part time membership,” to “Hell yes!”

I played my first round pushing a cart. I noticed a couple things today. Good shoes are a must, even though I’m still young(er), I’m not in the greatest physical shape, I could have used some more water. I’d like to change my vote from “I have a part time membership,” to “Hell yes!”
Glad you enjoyed it! Get a Yeti fill with ice and grab another bottle for water for a refill and stop by the club house if needed.

Glad you enjoyed it! Get a Yeti fill with ice and grab another bottle for water for a refill and stop by the club house if needed.
Had the Yetti but didn’t get the ice. Completely my fault on it. Gonna grab the cooler option for my cart next time I’m at Academy.

Check out some golf options from Caddy Daddy. Fits right in the bag... @Rod Dunlapbpretty good deal holds 16oz water bottles

Love my Clicgear 4.0. Primarily use it for practice sessions and 9 hole rounds.

something I noticed before covid19. Most guys in the evening leagues use pushcarts or carry. Yet on normal weekends, seems everyone is riding a cart. Do we take it the physical effort of another 9 too much for most or is this fundamentally a different golfer on Saturday vs the person in the Wednesday night 9 hole league.

Back