I think I close/control the face of mallets better, which seems weird to me. I would think blades would be easier to control the face.

I guess I'm an anomaly that the paintfill thing doesn't phase me. The putter design and finish ranks way higher, I can always re-paintfill it easy peasy anyway.

I guess I'm an anomaly that the paintfill thing doesn't phase me. The putter design and finish ranks way higher, I can always re-paintfill it easy peasy anyway.

This one was bad though...

Also, I think it more ties into the overall craftsmanship of it. While you certainly could re-do the paint, you shouldn't HAVE to.

This one was bad though...

Also, I think it more ties into the overall craftsmanship of it. While you certainly could re-do the paint, you shouldn't HAVE to.
Oh I get that take, it’s just never been an issue to me personally. Paint is paint. I care way more about the shape and design.

I get made fun of for this, but my putting has improved dramatically since I went to the Flat Cat putter grip...

I heart more aggressive milling.

E8841A2D-17BC-43BA-AC72-B38641DAC10C.jpeg

That heel stamp is something, I've never seen one like that. Who is the maker/brand of that putter ?
SWAG.

Big big thread here in the putter section!

would you let that one walk out the door?

Of course it's easy.
Nope, but it’s not a big deal to me at all. It’s just not. Not enough to lose my marbles over after it had traveled across the Pacific.

Nope, but it’s not a big deal to me at all. It’s just not. Not enough to lose my marbles over after it had traveled across the Pacific.
not a big deal to me.

I'm all about milling... and of course, feeling relevant to a company.

not a big deal to me.

I'm all about milling... and of course, feeling relevant to a company.
100 different definitions to what relevant is for someone.

Spend enough $$, one can be relevant to anyone.

100 different definitions to what relevant is for someone.

Spend enough $$, one can be relevant to anyone.
haha, well, I guess that was my problem with KL. Spend the money, and then sit waiting with no contact.

I'm about as unlucky as they come as it relates to stuff like that though, so I would imagine my experience was hardly the norm.

haha, well, I guess that was my problem with KL. Spend the money, and then sit waiting with no contact.

I'm about as unlucky as they come as it relates to stuff like that though, so I would imagine my experience was hardly the norm.
Yeah. That was odd. I had I think 8 or 9 made by him and no problems at all. But, I also started working with him at the very start, and there was a period he was very much learning to adjust to the increased ordering. That can be handled good or bad, I think Olson shutting it down until he’s caught up is the way to go, but even that will piss in some people’s wheaties.

Yeah. That was odd. I had I think 8 or 9 made by him and no problems at all. But, I also started working with him at the very start, and there was a period he was very much learning to adjust to the increased ordering. That can be handled good or bad, I think Olson shutting it down until he’s caught up is the way to go, but even that will piss in some people’s wheaties.
It bums me out, for sure, but at least I'm given reasonable expectations. Can't be mad at a guy for being busy and not wanting to take money before committing to a reasonable amount of time to turn something around.

We'll see what the new year brings. Hopefully I've got my guy.

It bums me out, for sure, but at least I'm given reasonable expectations. Can't be mad at a guy for being busy and not wanting to take money before committing to a reasonable amount of time to turn something around.

We'll see what the new year brings. Hopefully I've got my guy.
It seems like it’s a fit, and communication has been good. That’s the biggest step imo.

Back