We do. But I fly 100,000+ miles a year, and never leave my clubs at home. I've seen all sorts of tracks.

Gotta stay away from those cow manure ones though

Looking back at
i've always been confused by people who have multiple putters and swap them in and out. i stick with one, and if it stops working i get rid of it and try something else. for me, i ho the least on putters.

I've gone through a ton of putters the last few years and I think part of the problem was that just as I bought one, another would pop up that interested me. It's like any other club, I'm always looking for that perfect fit. Plus they have always been fun to collect for me.

After reading the thread about Tiger's putter though it really makes me want to find "the one" that I will use for years to come. It would be fun to create some memories with one putter. Someday I'll find that perfect fit.

I have this putter in my basement collection of old, retired clubs. It's a Taylor Made JA Corvi Raylor. I picked it up in the mid 80s (that's the 1980s for you young guys) for $5 at a golf store liquidation sale. I'm thinking about regripping it and seeing how it works.

Attachments

• 38625g-taylormade-taylor-raylor-by-ja-corvi-putter-35-right-handed-38625g-3__43365.1515520593....jpg
    38625g-taylormade-taylor-raylor-by-ja-corvi-putter-35-right-handed-38625g-3__43365.1515520593....jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2
I have this putter in my basement collection of old, retired clubs. It's a Taylor Made JA Corvi Raylor. I picked it up in the mid 80s (that's the 1980s for you young guys) for $5 at a golf store liquidation sale. I'm thinking about regripping it and seeing how it works.
that thing is nutty looking.

Where did the rest of that VHS tape go?

That looks like some kind of carpentry equipment.

That looks like some kind of carpentry equipment.

I’m going to regrip it and see what it can do. I actually had a round back in 1985 where I used it and made 3 birdies in a round where I first broke 80 on a legitimate course.

As I recall it made a funky sound.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
I love putters.

I’ve also remembered I used to love practicing putting regularly. Something I’ve not done in a couple years.

Tour Links combined with the PuttOut and PuttOut mirror make James a better putter.

I have been putting cross handed and it seems to be working. I don't really want to, but it seems to just work. I started doing it mainly as a type or drill, but I seem to have better distance control and my putts are starting more online.

I think I don't want to putt cross handed as it feels less natural, that could also be why it works.

I love putters.

I’ve also remembered I used to love practicing putting regularly. Something I’ve not done in a couple years.

Tour Links combined with the PuttOut and PuttOut mirror make James a better putter.
I need a mirror big time.

Also, putting practice is going to increase dramatically this off-season for me as well. Cannot wait.

I love putters.

The one plus about winter here, you're forced to practice putting more haha.

What is this tour links? Is there a homepage article on it?

I need a mirror big time.

Also, putting practice is going to increase dramatically this off-season for me as well. Cannot wait.
You do need a mirror. The height of them is a non concern.

Theres NONE better than the PuttOut one, with the magnetic gates it’s value cannot be defined.

The one plus about winter here, you're forced to practice putting more haha.

What is this tour links? Is there a homepage article on it?
Nah, it’s a super nice indoor putting green. They come on a platform and they’re amazing. I’ve got the 12 foot training one iirc.

Nah, it’s a super nice indoor putting green. They come on a platform and they’re amazing. I’ve got the 12 foot training one iirc.

The 9' one looks great. but that price...probably worth it, but not at the moment for me haha

The 9' one looks great. but that price...probably worth it, but not at the moment for me haha
I got mine 6 years or so through Amazon on an open box return for like half of list price, only reason I jumped hahaha

I got mine 6 years or so through Amazon on an open box return for like half of list price, only reason I jumped hahaha

Oh dang, yea I'd do the same haha

I love putters.

It's amazing that my attention span is pretty low for most activities but I can spend an hour practicing putting without event thinking about it. It drives my wife nuts that I keep randomly grabbing a putter and practice for 15 minutes throughout the week.

It's amazing that my attention span is pretty low for most activities but I can spend an hour practicing putting without event thinking about it. It drives my wife nuts that I keep randomly grabbing a putter and practice for 15 minutes throughout the week.

My wife just smiles and nods at this point. if I even remotely pass by my putting mat, I always roll a few haha

There may or may not be a recent Lajosi instagram post that would drive @Space Bandito insane haha. The paint fill on the dot :oops:

Pondering replacing the shaft in my Olson with a more basic steel shaft. Not sure which at this point.

Maybe one of those fancy CT Tours?

The Putt Out has made it very easy to go out and just knock putts around for 15 minutes a night. Now if only I could make a 20-25ft mat instead of a 10ft one

Took my old B60 out the last week. It is heavy compared to my Ben Hogan BHB02. I kind of enjoyed the change of pace.

Back