Winter makes me re-grip and then re-grip again so many putters to help me from going stir crazy (or actually because of going crazy). But, I think I’ve finally landed on the one I’m going to hone and take to PGA national with me. A toulon Portland with stroke lab and a lamkin deep etch with a few extra wraps under it. It’s all murdered out and looks killer now

Winter makes me re-grip and then re-grip again so many putters to help me from going stir crazy (or actually because of going crazy). But, I think I’ve finally landed on the one I’m going to hone and take to PGA national with me. A toulon Portland with stroke lab and a lamkin deep etch with a few extra wraps under it. It’s all murdered out and looks killer now
Pictures?? You can't leave us hanging like that!!

Sounds like it.

Little mamba mentality for my putter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 10
More realization that SeeMore > All for me.

It’s funny how I always end up back here haha

I’m sort of in love with the deep etch.

More realization that SeeMore > All for me.

It’s funny how I always end up back here haha
Stop toying with my emotions ?

Once I installed one with a few extra wraps under it, so am I. Felt a little too soft with just one wrap that I had tried before, but now I’ve got the right combo it’s pretty solid.

As much as it sickens me that anyone sold anything to capitalize upon Kobe's death, I would really like to own this. Where is it from?
That’s Patrick Gibbons Handmade

Once I installed one with a few extra wraps under it, so am I. Felt a little too soft with just one wrap that I had tried before, but now I’ve got the right combo it’s pretty solid.
I just bought 3 corded versions for the club workstation, after the two thumb review one will get first crack as a gamer this year

I’ve got 20 some SeeMores as well as 80% of my HS golfers in them for a reason.
Are the other 20% playing Frontline Elevados?

Bettinardi Jumbo Deep Etch by Lamkin - great if you don't arch it too much. I'd go no jumbo if I have a lot of toe hang for some reason... (reading Lamkin website)

Are the other 20% playing Frontline Elevados?
The other 20% haven’t decided to take things seriously yet and are in whatever putters they brought with them.

I like this. I decided about a month before what putter to take to PGA National and got a good few rounds in the weeks leading up, and I felt good about how it turned out. Proceed with confidence you shall be rewarded.

As much as it sickens me that anyone sold anything to capitalize upon Kobe's death, I would really like to own this. Where is it from?
Every dollar of the sales went to support the families of those affected. Not everyone affected was as rich as the Bryant family.

Last edited:
somehow, I have doubled the amount of putters in the golf closet :oops:

You guys are giving me a complex for only owning 3 putters. :LOL:

Back