Rate the Website - Bigga Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I was sent an email asking for more information about the company Bigga Balls, which sells golf balls.
I like to think with this being my job, I am on top of most of the companies out there, but this one slipped through the cracks.

A dozen Bigga Balls is $32
Take a look at the website and specifically the ball page, and I am curious what you think? Are you interested? Not care? Think they could work for you? Not a ball you would play? Priced okay? Too high? Super low?

price feels a touch high for surlyn balls but maybe that's where the market is

logo was too bold for my tastes

Website itself is pretty solid! Not a ball I would play though. Name and looks don’t do it for me at all. Price looks fine. Probably would be better off at 29.99 but the price wouldn’t turn me away

Wesbite, looks fine, However, Too gimmicky.

"From tee box to the hole, having Bigga Balls means fewer strokes"

Then to order, I must click on;

"Get Bigga Balls Today."

I'm not sure work would allow me to click on the link

Given that it is Surlyn and really not much information about the ball besides that I wouldn't buy them. I think the website is fine. It doesn't look low end or anything like that but their marketing isn't really what I am looking for.

Its a no from me. Logo is too much, its over priced for what it is

Wesbite, looks fine, However, Too gimmicky.

"From tee box to the hole, having Bigga Balls means fewer strokes"

Then to order, I must click on;

"Get Bigga Balls Today."
Agreed, I admittedly have a full on 12 yo sense of humor, but the shtick is too gimmicky. Would rather spend money on an established product.

Nah, the marketing isn’t my thing because I’m not a middle school aged boy so I’d never even consider them tbh.

This does not interest me.

Easy pass. $35 for Titleist Tour Speed without the gimmicky bro stuff.

I get it, balls and shafts are funny.

This ball is being sold with white claw drinkers in mind isn't it?

Agreed, I admittedly have a full on 12 yo sense of humor, but the shtick is too gimmicky. Would rather spend money on an established product.
Oh, I laughed. Just wouldnt buy.

Idea was funny when we had "Too Many under our belt"
After you "Sober Up" Not the business name I'd "Run with"

Feels like some started this with the hopes that some buys them out.

They are targeting a specific demographic that's for sure.

As for the actual product, not sure I'd get past the marketing to actually buy at that price.

The website is fine. the product and marketing gimmick are a complete pass for me.

Meh. Website is ok. Not sure I’d pay that much for this ball.

Bigga balls slipped through the cracks?!? :ROFLMAO:

No thanks. If I was going to go with a cheaper ball I'd go with something from titleist, callaway, srixon etc. It just seems tough to take something like that seriously

It's funny I'll give it that

Funny but nope. Not a fan of surlyn.

Pass for me. Balls look like something you would get at a mini-golf course.

Screen Shot 2024-02-05 at 11.56.11 AM.png

They look ok but I’m not in the market for a cheaper ball that’s supposed to perform like the premium Callaway or Titleist ball.

Zero interest in those.

Kind of putting a ceiling on what they can offer with marketing like that. Not something I would look at seriously.

Back