Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I have friends on both teams and it will be tough picking a side...might have to see which side has more friends and less HOF tags once teams are chosen

And one more tidbit we can give right now.
RR is a TEAM EVENT.

Team event is defenitely the way to go for this one

Awesome. Hope to make my first event!

36 holes of team play. Ohio vs. Michigan. This keeps getting better and better. I think a ton of people will be trying to get in on this.

kitty has claws!

I think in Michigan they call them lions.......and we know how impotent they are.

#OHIO. That's O-H-I-O for those that still need help spelling it.

I think in Michigan they call them lions.......and we know how impotent they are.

#OHIO. That's O-H-I-O for those that still need help spelling it.

Did you find that out while trying to snuggle?

I think the current line for the Ohio vs Michigan battle is holding at a Pick 'em right now.......in more ways than one!

Did you find that out while trying to snuggle?

Nope......'ol Jimmy Caldwell is the one that confirmed this rumor.

I think the current line for the Ohio vs Michigan battle is holding at a Pick 'em right now.......in more ways than one!

I think the line is actually Ohio -1 since they will have the home field advantage. We went with the most HOF tags from THP Events for home field advantage and it ended this way.
Although I think that line moves and shifts at times as the teams get locked and loaded.

I think the line is actually Ohio -1 since they will have the home field advantage. We went with the most HOF tags from THP Events for home field advantage and it ended this way.
Although I think that line moves and shifts at times as the teams get locked and loaded.

Able/care to say where Tejas fell in that HOF tag ranking?

Would be fun to know how much ground needs to be made up!

It wasnt about most hall of fame tags get the event. Just the home field advantage between Ohio and Michigan that were already chosen.
We will base future events off of bordering areas that have a high volume of Albatross Club memberships to insure a full and fun buildup and event.

I think people would be surprised how many golfers are in their region, and dont know anything about THP events, local get togethers and more. This is a chance to reach out and tell people and make new friends.

It wasnt about most hall of fame tags get the event. Just the home field advantage between Ohio and Michigan that were already chosen.
We will base future events off of bordering areas that have a high volume of Albatross Club memberships to insure a full and fun buildup and event.

I think people would be surprised how many golfers are in their region, and dont know anything about THP events, local get togethers and more. This is a chance to reach out and tell people and make new friends.

Ahhh, I see. Misunderstood the original and thought that Michigan and Ohio had the most of all time therefore got first crack.

I'm already failing my home state in this arena. I play better as a visitor anyways.

Back