Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I'm already failing my home state in this arena. I play better as a visitor anyways.

We still love ya, just have to get you on the right team.

Those Hackers were a one hit wonder. ;)

This is gonna definitely get more exciting with some details rolling out.

HOF tag....yes please

Whose coat tails are you trying to ride on for this one?

I'm pretty sure you're not going to get to add up the scores for this. We know that's your move to winning tags.

It wasnt about most hall of fame tags get the event. Just the home field advantage between Ohio and Michigan that were already chosen.
We will base future events off of bordering areas that have a high volume of Albatross Club memberships to insure a full and fun buildup and event.

I think people would be surprised how many golfers are in their region, and dont know anything about THP events, local get togethers and more. This is a chance to reach out and tell people and make new friends.

So you're saying NC vs VA isn't going to happen?

Muck fichigan
841de7920b274b6d6cf024eaaf727376.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're not going to get to add up the scores for this. We know that's your move to winning tags.
Hehehe u make funny.

Until u sniff a win or hell a top 5 im going to have to ask that you do not speak directly to me or reply directpy to any of my posts. A representative of my PR team will handle all further inquiries and attempts at humor.

Thanks

We can spin this sideways 100 times, 441 still has a mess of HoF tags. Tough to argue it.

Hehehe u make funny.

Until u sniff a win or hell a top 5 im going to have to ask that you do not speak directly to me or reply directpy to any of my posts. A representative of my PR team will handle all further inquiries and attempts at humor.

Thanks

Hahah PR team.

We can spin this sideways 100 times, 441 still has a mess of HoF tags. Tough to argue it.
Love when smack talk to me involves me winning events lol

Hehehe u make funny.

Thanks

cold.jpg

Having been to Ohio a couple times (which isn't necessarily a good thing). I know a few people from both sides. Grandaddy Alumni favors Michigan. Picking a side could be difficult.

Well this is interesting... I love very close to both states. but still won't get my chance to play. that's cool though.

gonna be hard to pick a winner here. well depends on if it's handicapped or not me thinks.

This one made me chuckle, some how I don't think this rivalry will be as tame as mickey/minnie mouse!!!
3beb355bcf8eba34c75bbd687a35e39f.jpg

And this is kind of how I feel right now!!!
77754_small.jpg

Pros for Ohio - Mike Dean

Cons for Ohio - Mike Dean

Having been to Ohio a couple times (which isn't necessarily a good thing). I know a few people from both sides. Grandaddy Alumni favors Michigan. Picking a side could be difficult.

That changes a little after December 9th

1.5 years in the making. Woohoo!

Hey Michigan.....
e902ca19027e4b2eb539e2eb21758924.jpg

It's tough. I could root for Michigan or against Michigan, after my time at GMI. :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back