Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

What's all this icky dakota talk

What's all this icky dakota talk

2009-dodge-dakota-crew-cab-v8-4x4-instrumented-test-car-and-driver-photo-281645-s-429x262.jpg
???

lol at the state running out of water making fun of us.
I'd be very worried said water shortage might be occurring one flush at a time ... into Lake Erie

I'd be very worried said water shortage might be occurring one flush at a time ... into Lake Erie

That doesn't make any sense.

I'm fine with people not liking Ohio. means less people here, and our residents already have no idea how to drive. Couldn't imagine how they would all be with even more people.

Sorry, Buckeye simplification ... everytime a toilet flushes in Michigan, Ohio gains more 'drinking' water

Sorry, Buckeye simplification ... everytime a toilet flushes in Michigan, Ohio gains more 'drinking' water

never heard that one before...clever?

My head hurts...go ohio??

Starting to see quite a few Ohio and Michigan plates around town now (snowbirds) and to be honest it seems not knowing how to drive is just a Regional thing. How they made it all the way here without getting lost or dying in a flaming wreck is the mystery.

I'm fine with people not liking Ohio. means less people here, and our residents already have no idea how to drive. Couldn't imagine how they would all be with even more people.

Starting to see quite a few Ohio and Michigan plates around town now (snowbirds) and to be honest it seems not knowing how to drive is just a Regional thing. How they made it all the way here without getting lost or dying in a flaming wreck is the mystery.

I ask myself that every day on the way to and from work.

The thing is, Ohio drivers are awesome compared to Maryland drivers. If you want to fear for your life, go drive in Maryland.

The thing is, Ohio drivers are awesome compared to Maryland drivers. If you want to fear for your life, go drive in Maryland.
... lol. The stats say otherwise, good sir. Ohio is also in the top 20 worst driving states. ;)

Michigan, on the other hand is the 35th worst driving state.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

And how do you know they did not get lost on the way. 2 day drives taking 5 days, hummmmmmmmmmm.

... lol. The stats say otherwise, good sir. Ohio is also in the top 20 worst driving states. ;)

That is great news I will be in both states... Today, Tomorrow and Sunday...

We will have full details coming up in the next week or so.
I suggest both states start getting AC members signed up.
Bonus is that they get into the early signup contest.

Excited to get this one going

Sounds like my daily commute.
I ask myself that every day on the way to and from work.
Something we can agree on. :act-up:

Not sure where you got your stats, but I would be surprised if Cali doesn't top that list. Google cars can't come soon enough.

Back