Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

MN is getting a nice little core going. I think you guys could reach 8 possibly.

Yeah I've been wondering about that. I've seen a few posting but I've only been active for a few months on here.

Where does South Dakota fit in? Whoever gets me is going to be damn lucky that's all I got to say!
I'd move to SD to be your teammate buddy!!!

Between KC and STL, I think there are a fair number of THP people. I seem to recall meeting more than a few Missouri residents at the Branson event a couple of years ago, and I think the Missouri member population has grown pretty well since then.

I was personally hoping Iowa would claim you. Certainly, if you take states out of the equation, you are 'midwest.'

~Rock
Midwest for sure, I think we'd bring a pretty tough team to the competition!

I'd move to SD to be your teammate buddy!!!
We got 2!!! Bring it!

We got 2!!! Bring it!

Do ya'll have 8 folks in SD? I'm not talking golfers just folks. :alien: Pretty cold in them thar hills :bulgy-eyes:

We got 2!!! Bring it!

I dont know, are you sure your accent and buzz words like Dang, Hanger Shirts and Garbage Sacks does not wreak of south?

We got 2!!! Bring it!
I'm not as crazy as Kyle to move, but I'd be on your team any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Midwest will hopefully represent well.

from what i see MD has 9 including myself going to Olde Stonewall and there are at least 2 others i am aware of that are forum members. If everyone is willing and capable of traveling we could field a team of 8.

What's a hanger shirt?

~Rock

I'm not as crazy as Kyle to move, but I'd be on your team any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Midwest will hopefully represent well.
I hadn't been in this thread mixing it up just yet, but I knew I could trust that some fellow Midwesterners would be representing us proudly!

I hadn't been in this thread mixing it up just yet, but I knew I could trust that some fellow Midwesterners would be representing us proudly!

Worlds will collide if you get a chance to compete against Texas.
#EgosSpoiled
#SomeoneWillRomo

#EgosSpoiled
#SomeoneWillRomo
If it's in Texas forget it, remember, they play on the toughest tracks known to man!

And by #SomeoneWillRomo you clearly mean someone will rise as the greatest human being in the history of the world, correct? Hell I might #Romo in that case!

You serious bro? A freaking shirt you hang up. Hanger shirt!

C'mon now!!! :wink:

Haha. Ok, it was as simple as it sounded. I hang all of my shirts on hangers. Even my t-shirts.

I was thinking maybe it just meant dress shirts.

~Rock

If it's in Texas forget it, remember, they play on the toughest tracks known to man!

And by #SomeoneWillRomo you clearly mean someone will rise as the greatest human being in the history of the world, correct? Hell I might #Romo in that case!

Sure, we will go with that.

Haha. Ok, it was as simple as it sounded. I hang all of my shirts on hangers. Even my t-shirts.

~Rock

Jake is all about as simple as it sounds.
Its a mystery, wrapped inside of a riddle...But the riddle is basic math.

~Rock
First ever Morgan Cup I got on the plane and realized I had forgot to pack all my golf shirts. I frantically called JB, I forgot ALL MY HANGER SHIRTS....and you'd think by now he'd let that one go. Nope!

He did totally save the day and provide me with some shirts to wear that week, many of which I still use today. And of course I had my MC scripting to fall back on thankfully!

Sure, we will go with that.
I just hope this #RegionalRivalry forces those Texas boys to play out of the state....we've seen how their game travels first hand!

#EgosSpoiled
#SomeoneWillRomo
Or GA. OGisms ftw!

I feel like this may be the fastest growing thread in THP history. Are there statistics to measure that? Nearly 1100 posts in 4 days seems incredible. I guess that just shows how 'competitive' we all are for our regions.

~Rock

Back