Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Not one post from Florida in 8 pages. Did they already find other things to do. It's not an invitational so we should be strong

I clicked the Spoiler tag 24 times before giving up....

Wow I had a lot to catch up on. Mostly shots fired at/or from Texas but based on the sheer number of post interest is high and I can't wait to hear more I hope NY's captain will have more than 8 guys to choose from when the date is announced and guys can figure out if the schedule is possible for them.

I wonder how the captains will feel the pressure of fielding a team?

If they are from Ohio or Texas they will fold....:eyepoke:

That's a lot of spoilers.

Full on March Madness State bracket when this completes. Start the weekend outings at 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1 gigantic ego winner!

Could you imagine how annoying that would be to plan 441?

I wonder how the captains will feel the pressure of fielding a team?

That is certainly a different element!! Not sure I'd want that pressure! I'm too young to be a Capt lol!

Not one post from Florida in 8 pages. Did they already find other things to do. It's not an invitational so we should be strong
You have already eaten dinner too. We're just heading home, I expect several Left Coast posts hitting any time now. It's not like you actually "drive" on the freeways for the next 2 + hours.

Full on March Madness State bracket when this completes. Start the weekend outings at 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1 gigantic ego winner!

Could you imagine how annoying that would be to plan 441?

I assume that is just the round robin to see who gets to play Texas right? I mean they are Texas. And if nobody noticed...They are Texas. I mean its Texas, because they are Texas. :alien2:

I am here, quietly watching and waiting to see what's, what's. Have to try and make the Team no matter what. Never swing never get a hit!

I assume that is just the round robin to see who gets to play Texas right? I mean they are Texas. And if nobody noticed...They are Texas. I mean its Texas, because they are Texas. :alien2:

Yeah maybe we should start with 15 so Texas can have a bye.

I don't know what to say next? o-h-l-o-l?

I think it is amazing that this thread is approaching 1,100 posts and nearing 17k views, in only 3 days. I think something gold has been struck here. Passion, pride, and performance will spill over regional/state lines. I love it. I'm ready for more (in due time).

Yeah maybe we should start with 15 so Texas can have a bye.

I don't know what to say next? o-h-l-o-l?

No silly.....the bye has already been claimed by Georgia. They have more members....so I've heard.

Maybe I could borrow this to campaign in!!!
EC120-Huskers-1008a1.jpg
That would be one way to get to each THPer in your state to coach them.

Hmmm. Good question.
I probably have an answer to that.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I clicked the Spoiler tag 24 times before giving up....
Only 30 spoilers?? Yes, I always hit the spoiler tags kinda like Pablov's dog....

All I know is everyone can talk trash all along but in the end New York will come out on top...book it!

All I know is everyone can talk trash all along but in the end New York will come out on top...book it!

Lol, no wiseguys allowed.

No no no. The Southeast region needs to have a season long round robin and whoever the top two teams are at the end will get to face off in the #regionalrivalry championship :alien:

I think it is amazing that this thread is approaching 1,100 posts and nearing 17k views, in only 3 days. I think something gold has been struck here. Passion, pride, and performance will spill over regional/state lines. I love it. I'm ready for more (in due time).

I know, I can't keep up with it. Every time I log back on it seems there are 50 to 100 more posts to catch up on.

All I know is that I like my region and I like rivalries. This all just sounds like a no brainer to me. What I would give for nor-cal to take on so-cal. I love my so-cal sports teams, but for quality of life I choose el Norte!

Back