Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Jordan Spieth

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Who cares, its the Tiger Woods show or bust

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Neither make the cut so it doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im gonna go with Rickie on this one - granted Jordan is hot right now, I think the breakdown on the 18th yesterday might take him a bit to get used to....

Spieth has not only been hot lately but extremely consistent (top 10s) while Rickie has struggled this year, finishing last(71st) of those players that made the cut in the Shell Houston Open.

Spieth, I think mainly on momentum alone. Playing some good golf and no reason to think that stops anytime soon.

This is my answer too. I like both of them a lot, but Speith has been playing better lately and although that could change at any time, there's no reason to think it will this week. Plus, he finished T-2 at the Masters last year, 3 shots ahead of Rickie, so it's not like Rickie has always dominated him at Augusta or anything like that.

It's Speith & based upon current form. Have we ever seen Rickie this year?

Spieth, because he is the better golfer

I say Jordan with Rickie a close second. It isn't Tiger's show any longer...........

Doesnt Vegas usually say to always bet against the fans choice?
I kid I kid.
Also says bet on black. You betting on Tiger...lol

Also says bet on black. You betting on Tiger...lol

Hes like 50 to 1. Only Tiger would be 50 to 1 with these finishes. He should be closer to like 500 to 1.

Spieth is playing well lately. I have become a Rickie fan over the past year, though.

I think Rickie is gonna show up this weekend, but Jordan is hot right now - I say he finishes higher.

Spieth comes out on top between these two. He's got complete confidence in his game right now. And after last years performance on his first trip to Augusta, he will be close to the top come Sunday. Would love to see him actually take it this year.

I'm going with Ricky. Jordan had rough finish last year and while he has been playing better recently, he had a pretty rough finish at the Shell. I know Ricki hasn't been playing particularly well as of late but something in me is saying that Ricky finishes higher then Jordan.

Spieth, he has been on fire lately.

Sporty, overall a better player and his putting is pretty hot right now.

I picked fowler, I would suspect he a d Butch have been building a game that fits Augusta well and I just don't think Jordan will have the reserve in the tank after this past weekend. I think Jordan will play well but not well enough to place higher than young Fkwler.

I think they both play well, but I think Spieth finishes better.

I like to think Rickie has the majors figured out now but I think current form and good memories from having the lead last year give Spieth the edge.

I know Spieth is on a hot streak but Ricky is still on the Majors hot streak from last year. I'm going to say Ricky will finish higher, I hope one of them wins it actually.

Spieth. Final group last year and 3 straight top 2 finishes.

Who cares.

Go Tiger.

Spoiler
Sarcasm but I really did vote for that option.I think Spieth will finish higher.

Spieth, I don't think Ricky is playing that great this season and has been mediocre at best. Spieth however seams Ike he's been in contention every tournament he's played this year.

Rickies my favorite golfer so I hope him, but based on this seasons play I say Speith

Given Rickie's performance last week I'd be hard pressed to think that he'd finish better than Spieth.

Back