Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Jordan Spieth

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Who cares, its the Tiger Woods show or bust

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Neither make the cut so it doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spieth by a wide margin due to recent form and he played in the final group last year. That had to have been a learning experience.

I wanna see a Jordan vs Rory rivalry. Maybe it will start this weekend?

I voted Spieth, he's been playing some fantastic golf lately and is coming in with the hot hand.

I voted for Rickie. I mean obviously he's my favorite, but that aside I think the pressure will get to Jordan. I don't think it's really a secret that he's a bit hard on himself, but I feel like he gets very whiny on the course. That type of attitude I have a feeling will eat him up at Augusta. I also have a feeling/hope that Rickie working with Butch to become more of a "killer" in majors will pay off.

Ricky for me, solid in all the majors last year. I think he will be top 3 this Masters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope both do well. I would be happy if either won. I think Spieth still needs more experience in the majors, so I chose Ricky. I wouldn't be surprised though if Spieth keeps this run of great golf he is on going.

If they get the rain Thursday and Friday they are calling for, that could make the course play much longer. In that case I give the edge to Fowler. Just don't think Jordsn has the length for a wet long course.

Probably way overthinking it, but that's my thought at the moment. Dry conditions, I say Speith as he is playing better right now.

I voted for Rickie. I mean obviously he's my favorite, but that aside I think the pressure will get to Jordan. I don't think it's really a secret that he's a bit hard on himself, but I feel like he gets very whiny on the course. That type of attitude I have a feeling will eat him up at Augusta. I also have a feeling/hope that Rickie working with Butch to become more of a "killer" in majors will pay off.

Good thoughts dude, I was a bit surprised to hear last week that Jordan is kind of a short hitter averaging 286 off the tee last week I think they said, if that's the case he may have a couple holes that will give him fits. Rickie may be in the same boat though not sure. Either way it will be a blast to watch.

Spieth has all the momentum.

Speith. He's playing well right now and his short game/putter have been solid.

This is a tough question because Spieth has been fantastic the last month. And Rickie has been relatively quiet, which is similar to LY. Giving Spieth the slight edge here

Spieth, he is on a solid run. I like Rickie but he seams a little lost this year. Rickie has only won once in the 5 years of full time play. Jordan has won twice in 3 years of full time play.

I think Rickie is due after last years major finishes. The dude has had more time to get better and prepare. I think he has a good change at a W this year. Spieth has played better recently but Rickie had a knack for the majors last year.

Spieth....wouldn't surprise me if he won, but I think he finishes top 5

He better Tim or it would be an utter collapse

He better Tim or it would be an utter collapse
I think it's too early to say that. The field is full of guys just as capable as Spieth of getting super hot over the next two days. He can still lose without playing poorly.

I think it's too early to say that. The field is full of guys just as capable as Spieth of getting super hot over the next two days. He can still lose without playing poorly.

Yeah, someone said to me last night, if Jordan shoots even par today, there are a handful of guys that can shoot 68 and be right in the thick of things for a race.

I can't believe I picked Fowler, such a goober!

#pumalover

Yeah, someone said to me last night, if Jordan shoots even par today, there are a handful of guys that can shoot 68 and be right in the thick of things for a race.

I agree someone could get hot and pass him, but I think it would take a bit of a joke job to finish outside the top 5. There are only 6 guys within 9 strokes of him.

I agree someone could get hot and pass him, but I think it would take a bit of a joke job to finish outside the top 5. There are only 6 guys within 9 strokes of him.
It will depend on timing and conditions. Some guys playing even 2 hours in front of him may have much easier greens.

It will depend on timing and conditions. Some guys playing even 2 hours in front of him may have much easier greens.
You certainly may be right but he's really been playing good golf as of late, I don't see him melting yet. He may screw up one or two holes but I think that's about it.

Rickie Fowler had one of the best major seasons possible last year without winning one. He played great golf and came close a number of times. Jordan Spieth is hot right now and has been a pro less than 3 years. He has only played in a single Masters, but is one of the top 2-3 favorites heading into this week.

Who finishes higher this week and why?

Coming late to the party on this one and I think it's already been answered haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was saying if he doesn't finish in the top 5 it would be a collapse and I still stand by that.

Back