Rose & Fire Headcover - Product Spotlight

These definitely sound like a quality item. Not something specifically I'm in the market for, but they have a nice look and the materials sound top notch.

Thanks for the review James.

Some interesting style choice, I wouldn't think to add a zipper, but it looks really cool!

The leather putter cover is very unique looking. I am sure there is a niche market for these just not for me.

Not a huge fan or the look, in general. I'd rather have the putter cover than the nylon head cover, personally. I guess I like a bit more than just a cover for my clubs. Great write up though, thank Jman.

This is a hard item to sell especially since everyone wants to sport the head covers from the OEM they purchase from. But if it's great quality I'm sure they will appeal to certain people out there.

I think you would be surprised, many don't want to show off the stock HC's so as not to advertise how much money they have in their bag. Plus, personalization (including headcovers that are unique) has become a really really popular thing.

I think you would be surprised, many don't want to show off the stock HC's so as not to advertise how much money they have in their bag. Plus, personalization (including headcovers that are unique) has become a really really popular thing.

Due to theft or something else? I've never thought about that angle but then again have never really had to worry about that.

Great thoughts Jman!!! I really like that they added a loop to the top of the club cover to easily pull it off. Seems to me like a lot of function in their designs.

I love this company lol, Digital camo, blue jeans, biker leather, there's tons for me to love. Great write up Jman!

Digital Camo like a sir!

Due to theft or something else? I've never thought about that angle but then again have never really had to worry about that.

Yep, thats one reason.

Hiding club changes form a spouse is another, not that I have ever had to do that, anymore at least :alien:

Great thoughts Jman!!! I really like that they added a loop to the top of the club cover to easily pull it off. Seems to me like a lot of function in their designs.

Digital Camo like a sir!

Thanks Dan, I like the digital camo a ton myself.

Yep, thats one reason.

Hiding club changes form a spouse is another, not that I have ever had to do that, anymore at least :alien:

Ha-Ha.....never had to think about that either. Too funny.

Digital Camo like a sir!

LIKE A SIR!!!!

James, great review man. These things look rugged, and honestly, if you are spending good money on headcovers you want them to last. Some good looking offerings in here.

Very cool stuff Like the look and the purpose derived design!

Interesting look to these covers. I expected a vintage look but these look tough and durable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wow, I never thought of putting a leather bondage hood on my putter...but it's kind of cool.

Great writeup Jman !
They do look great, but not my style and a bit too spendy for me.

Three color desert, nice.

Bummer about the velcro closures, though.

This is a hard item to sell especially since everyone wants to sport the head covers from the OEM they purchase from. But if it's great quality I'm sure they will appeal to certain people out there.

I actually like to be able to sport a hardcover that is unique. I don't care to give an OEM free advertising.

Nice writeup JMan! Very quality looking head covers and love they are made in CA. The wood head covers aren't really my style, but I have got to get one of those putter covers. I really like the looks of those.

Three color desert, nice.

Bummer about the velcro closures, though.

The nice part about velcro? It actually stays on all the time. :alien:

Nice writeup JMan! Very quality looking head covers and love they are made in CA. The wood head covers aren't really my style, but I have got to get one of those putter covers. I really like the looks of those.

They're super heavy duty, there are a couple on their site that I really would love to have.

Looks like a really high quality product. I typically use the headcover that comes with the club (except the THP headcover for my putter). For those who want something different, there are some really nice options here.

Very cool looking
the putter cover with the stingray is sweet

Great write up James. During our Friday round in DFW I picked up your putter cover a few times & was instantly impressed with the quality. Funny thing is I thought the zipper was the coolest part & wanted to know is it functional to put something in like a ball mark or purely aesthetic?

Last edited:
The nice part about velcro? It actually stays on all the time. :alien:

They're super heavy duty, there are a couple on their site that I really would love to have.

So far in my experience with putter covers, it's magnetic 1, velcro 0.

Though in the interest of fairness, keeping a cover on a CS blade is a bit trickier than a traditional blade. I still like magnets. Nice, positive snapping sound when it closes. Though I think I might be inclined to give these a look. Will have to see what I end up with after #THPMC before I start planning for Christmas presents!

So far in my experience with putter covers, it's magnetic 1, velcro 0.

Though in the interest of fairness, keeping a cover on a CS blade is a bit trickier than a traditional blade. I still like magnets. Nice, positive snapping sound when it closes. Though I think I might be inclined to give these a look. Will have to see what I end up with after #THPMC before I start planning for Christmas presents!

I guess I'm the anomaly that has never had an issue with either, they both work, its no sweat to me.

I love the look of these and have never heard of them before. Thanks for the review.

Nice writeup. Another option that doesn't look like every other headcover out there. That's always good to see.

Back