Royal Albartross shoes - are these ever beautiful

roggey

Reaction score
Handicap
Stumbled across these today in the daily Kingdom59 email blast - are they ever gorgeous. Wayyyy expensive, but there's something about a handmade shoe that gets me every time. Unfortunately they look almost too nice to get dirty. Almost.

https://www.albartross.com/default.aspx

These will not be in my closet, but they will be on the fantasy wish list.

Those are about as classy as I've seen. Unfortunately I'm going in the other direction and wearing more casual styled golf shoes.

Those are sooooo sharp though.

A fan of their designs, but there are so many great shoes out there right now, its hard to go with that price. Even in the hand made variety, there are options.

Those are pretty slick!

So that's a $1,500 shoe there? Wow.

Hmmmmm,,,yes very nice shoes , but not in my price range, to many others out there I would rather buy at cheaper prices

Agree with all of the above. Haven't seen a lot of other handmade shoe options as you mentioned, JB, but nor have I been looking for them. As with non-golfing shoes, I love the look of handmade shoes (not to mention the quality) but just don't spend that kind of cash on my feet. I'm also starting to wear more casual shoes most of the time on the course, but still love the classic styling and craftsmanship, with a modern flair. Quite cool. I didn't actually check the prices on the site, but on Kingdom59 they were all marked down from 7 or 800 to 400 - still super pricey. 1,500 is just obscene.

Nice but I don't have to spend anything close to the prices they have to be happy with golf shoes.

Those would look pretty hip if you were a pilgrim, back when square toes were all the style.:glasses-cool:

Man that Mooka Collection, Injabulo one is FLY.

They look amazing, just don't think I could ever justify the price tag.

Loving my 360 ATV's currently, and by comparison, it makes them seem like a bargain lol

They do look pretty awesome but I'd end up wearing them under a bridge because I'd be homeless.

Personal opinion I guess, but think there look horrible as golf shoes. Take away the spikes and they are kick ass shoes to wear with a tweed jacket.

Man did I swallow hard when I saw that price. At my age I won't be spending that much total for the rest of my life on all of my shoes, much less one pair of golf shoes. They are very nice looking though.

Wow very nice, but it would be hard to spend money for these shoes when I could buy a whole iron set for the same prize!

Man these are pretty eye catching. Something a pimp would wear?? LOL

At that price, I'd wear these everywhere. In which case, it would have to be the patent leather ones. They go with my bedsheets.

Stick with my greenjoys. :D

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever be able to afford these, and if I could, I'd stick with a nice adidas or Ecco shoe. Some of their designs are pretty nice, though.

I'm going to hold out until I see the matching staff bag. :banana:

Back