Running out of options & time: HELP

Dance_Business

AARP Member :)
Reaction score
Handicap
Practice
I am helping MidsouthSoberLiving.com with their charity tournament. I have reached out to True Temper(a local business you may have heard of) via Simon Wilson(@pgatourshaftrep). I am donating a hybrid shaft I won to the tournament. He has promised to go "all out" if he reaches 2000 followers. I have gotten him about 120 but have a long way to go & the tournament is Oct. 8th. I am not asking anyone for money, I am asking you all to follow him & get others to do the same. He has done great contests, & will have a great Ryder Cup one as well. Thank you for your help.

Good luck, D_B. I RT'd you and followed him earlier in the week.

Good luck, D_B. I RT'd you and followed him earlier in the week.
Thank you! I did see you on there. I have had trouble keeping track of thank you's!

Thank you Nate!! @nndosi

You're very welcome. Want to support a THPer!

Will follow! That's really cool!

I am following him!

Thank you guys! Only need 212 more to hit the jackpot! I have gotten so many people involved. It is a testament to the innate goodness of man to see some of the Retweets. Several Golf Channel folks, Dottie Pepper, Don Cheadle, Tommy Gainey, Paul Azinger, and more. Amazing to see the support for people who are trying to better themselves.

I'll give him a follow and hopefully get some more for you.

I got my follow in today!!!

I'll give him a follow and hopefully get some more for you.
Thank you!

I got my follow in today!!!
I got you on there.

I am trying to follow all the THP folks as they show up. Some are easier to ID than others!
I was bummed at missing the St. Louis THP deal, but this is awesome. Thank you again.

Just followed. Thought I did it when you first tweeted me about it, but apparently it didn't work...

Smartphones - Great sometimes, terrible others.

Just followed. Thought I did it when you first tweeted me about it, but apparently it didn't work...

Smartphones - Great sometimes, terrible others.
I see you there. Thank you!

If we hit the mark(need 205 more followers) True Temper is donating A full set of Dynamic Gold Tour Issue with the American flag silk screened onto the shafts! 4 Wedge shafts of the same AND 5 PX Black driver shafts in whatever flex. That's over a thousand dollars worth of donated goods and it costs you nothing to help! PLease keep the followers coming. The MidsouthSoberLiving.org folks need all they can get.

Just moved the needed number to 203, Good luck B_B, that is a very worthy cause.

Is this on facebook or Twitter?

I did the "Like" on facebook so one more on your total :thumb:

done..just followed... best of luck in reaching the goal

Thanks y'all ! 201 more!

175 more to hit the jackpot. Can any of the rest you THP'ers help?

Thank you all so much!!!! Simon, @pgatourshaftrep, has committed A full set of American Ryder Cup DGTI shafts, 4 American Ryder Cup DGTI wedge shafts, & 5 PX Black Driver shafts to the Midsouth Living Sober charity tournament! Along the way we also gained a custom fitting from Felix Clubworks. Thank you all for your help. I look forward to returning to normal perusing of the forums after Monday's tournament!
THANK YOU ALL!

Thank you all so much!!!! Simon, @pgatourshaftrep, has committed A full set of American Ryder Cup DGTI shafts, 4 American Ryder Cup DGTI wedge shafts, & 5 PX Black Driver shafts to the Midsouth Living Sober charity tournament! Along the way we also gained a custom fitting from Felix Clubworks. Thank you all for your help. I look forward to returning to normal perusing of the forums after Monday's tournament!
THANK YOU ALL!

I'm really glad this worked out for you dude. You seem to be supporting a great cause.

Back