SeeMore Giant FGP - THP Review

What set-up did you go with? I am waiting for SuperStoke and Garsen to release their new grips before I place my order.

My usual, 36", 2-flat, SS 1.0.

Still teetering on changing it to CB tomorrow morning though.

The new SS CB grip was me enamored.

haha, I really want my set-up to feel just like the Odyssey Tank Cruiser line. I wish SS was coming out with other weight options than just the 50g.

I love that you have a usual hahaha- like its a cup of coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funniest part, Alex always asks me, "Same setup as the others?". I'm on file. LOL

That is giantly awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stayed with my standard specs. Might have it before Cowboys next Sunday in DFW. Would be a fun debut!

Stayed with my standard specs. Might have it before Cowboys next Sunday in DFW. Would be a fun debut!

Putting it to the test ASAP! I like it.

I'm think that a counterbalanced may be nice. Maybe a 36.5"

Hmmmmm

Any idea if this is going to be offered in LH? This looks so fun to try out. Love the idea of a High MOI blades shape putter!
Just confirmed with Alex from SeeMore that these will be available in lefty.

Check in a couple weeks

I'm think that a counterbalanced may be nice. Maybe a 36.5"

Hmmmmm

Hahahaha, thats standard length for me.

Check in a couple weeks

This is cool to hear. Good for the lefties.

Hahahaha, thats standard length for me.

This is cool to hear. Good for the lefties.
That's 1" over standard for me. I'm not sure if I love the longer counterbalanced putters. I'm not sure.

I like rum now. I also just bought a bike shop.

And I like 36" counterbalanced putters.

You think you would like the oversized blade style that this is?

I am a huge fan of heavy mallet putters, and love what this one is. I have always tried my damnedest to play a blade but it's just not my thing, with the weight and size of this one offering what I like about my typical gamers, I think this one could be perfect.

Plus, I bet it just makes putting effortless. I can just imagine rolling on one a green and being blown away at the effortless stroke that it takes to get the ball going on line.

You think you would like the oversized blade style that this is?

I am a huge fan of heavy mallet putters, and love what this one is. I have always tried my damnedest to play a blade but it's just not my thing, with the weight and size of this one offering what I like about my typical gamers, I think this one could be perfect.

Plus, I bet it just makes putting effortless. I can just imagine rolling on one a green and being blown away at the effortless stroke that it takes to get the ball going on line.

Here's what I know. I love the FGP and blades in general (DB4). I also love full mallets or anythings a touch heavier than usual.

The sheer size is the only thing that scares me. Only because my brain box has a mental image on file of what an FGP is supposed to look like. That's the only thing holding me back.

What set-up did you go with? I am waiting for SuperStoke and Garsen to release their new grips before I place my order.
I'm in the same boat, I'm thinking a 15" Garsen, I'm also thinking of going an inch shorter than I normally go with to 37". That's only 1 inch over what I was fit for in a regular putter, I'm teetering though!

Also can't decide on heavy head or not!

Nudge to the proper thread with Dans testing in it, I know it gets confusing with dual open threads sometimes.

Check in a couple weeks
Thanks Dan! This might be my next SeeMore.

Anyone seen these in local stores yet?

Curious when I may be able to roll one in GolfSmith.

I ordered mine this week. I should have it by next Wednesday.

I ordered mine this week. I should have it by next Wednesday.
Better than being stuck in Nashville for 4 days because of the weather.

Better than being stuck in Nashville for 4 days because of the weather.
I'm "stuck" in Maui because I don't want the weather is Wisconsin. Hehe. Kind of the same thing.

I'm "stuck" in Maui because I don't want the weather is Wisconsin. Hehe. Kind of the same thing.
I'd rather have the putter, but that's just me. :alien:

Back