SeeMore Putters Thread

I've been rolling the mFGP really good on the practice green. I'm hoping for good things this weekend with it.

Guess what showed up today!?!

Watching a movie but I ran off and snapped some pics! 3 of 10....

null_zps538842f1.jpg

null_zps3e37d6e2.jpg

null_zps47b99654.jpg

Can't wait to roll some putts tomorrow! And it came with 3 head covers. Pretty excited about this purchase

Awesome purchase! Congrats!

PR SB2. Nice. Is that a Cu or bronze insert?

I've been trying the FGP2 the most over the summer. on Monday I got to the course early enough to really practice some putting. I was burning edges on medium & longer putts, but wasn't dropping anything. (I had a different target for each putt, so I wasn't rolling the same thing over and over). I decided to pull out my SB-1 just to change things up. Suddenly I can't miss! Drained everything i aimed at. I decided to use the SB-1 during the round. 18 putts, but drained several long, delicate side-breakers. Right now on this course, 18 putts is really good. I'm seeing lots of 3-putts from my playing partners.

There is just something about the SB-1 & SB-2 shape that works for me. Don't know why, but I'm not complaining!

Had what I think was my personal low in putts on Thursday, 25. I'll have to go back, I think I might have had one other round of 24-25, but I'll have to look.. But it was with a SeeMore as well. A few kick in, but rolled in a few 8-12 footers, and a 35' Eagle on a 560 yard Par 5. The SiDuece is just getting it done. Still want a M1/M7 deep face milling. Also watching a black croc SeeMore cover on the Ebay, might as well expand the collection..

null_zps538842f1.jpg

null_zps3e37d6e2.jpg

null_zps47b99654.jpg

Can't wait to roll some putts tomorrow! And it came with 3 head covers. Pretty excited about this purchase

Very, very nice. Let us know how she rolls.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Had what I think was my personal low in putts on Thursday, 25. I'll have to go back, I think I might have had one other round of 24-25, but I'll have to look.. But it was with a SeeMore as well. A few kick in, but rolled in a few 8-12 footers, and a 35' Eagle on a 560 yard Par 5. The SiDuece is just getting it done. Still want a M1/M7 deep face milling. Also watching a black croc SeeMore cover on the Ebay, might as well expand the collection..

That's some lights-out putting Playdough! Seems like the switch from your SC is pretty solid.

Like any true club ho, I have been rotating putters (especially since giving my back a break for the last few weeks). Put the DB4 in the bag, and after modifying where my hands are on the grip, It has felt very comfy, and have given myself good chances at longer putts on the practice green. Still really struggle with downhill, left-to-right putts, but that's with every putter I own.

I'm thinking about calling SeeMore to see about lengthening the DB4, with a bit of counter-weighting; just wondering if the head weight is a little too light to really get the feel I want. Or, maybe a X4 similarly treated.

null_zps538842f1.jpg

null_zps3e37d6e2.jpg

null_zps47b99654.jpg

Very nice!

Like any true club ho, I have been rotating putters (especially since giving my back a break for the last few weeks). Put the DB4 in the bag, and after modifying where my hands are on the grip, It has felt very comfy, and have given myself good chances at longer putts on the practice green. Still really struggle with downhill, left-to-right putts, but that's with every putter I own.

I'm thinking about calling SeeMore to see about lengthening the DB4, with a bit of counter-weighting; just wondering if the head weight is a little too light to really get the feel I want. Or, maybe a X4 similarly treated.

FWIW, they can usually add about 30g to most headweights, but I will say I'm not sure how that'll apply the the DB since it doesn't have that internal hosel like other models. Give em a call or shoot an email!

I'm really loving the FGP I got, alignment is awesome and so easy, feel is spectacular off the bronze head.

I'm probably putting my best ever right now. I'm not dropping every putt but I'm hitting my intended line more than I ever have before.

My Si3 set in time out for todays round, but pretty sure that will be short lived, lol.

Gripped up the FPG2 with a SS 1.0 yesterday. After a lot of putting practice I picked it for today's round. It was pretty good. Didn't make much from any distance, but I was near the hole for the most part. The grip was fine. I'd like to try the next bigger size.

So I have a question for those that have used or tried different versions, models and lines of seemores.

I'm gaming the mFGP2 and love it, I feel like my stroke is grooved, I need a bit of work on my green reading, but the one thing I'm running into lately is speed control, especially on very fast greens, which my home course has been lightning fast lately.

Any recommendations on a line of seemores, that may be better on fast greens? I figure it wouldn't hurt to expand the pool of seemores! But I'm curious if there might even be a different line that has the FGP2 style head!

Think of something with a soft insert. Maybe a x3 or am Si putter would be good.

That's interesting.. I typically pull my si2 out for SLOWER greens not faster ones..

It was honestly just an idea to change things up. If the firmer face is causing issues, go soft. 100% rough shot idea.

Practice is the answer Kyle. Unless you are just looking for an excuse to buy something, which I completely understand. In that case, I vote m2.

Back