SeeMore Putters Thread

Yup. Something talked about a good bit in a review somewhere...

:alien:

I've read that review a few times. I just forgot parts. Important parts evidently.

You know I'm teasing.

It really is one of my favorite features to the Z's though. I love seeing it migrate to other models.

I'm not worried.

I might uncountedbalance my z3

Me roo

Any of you know what SeeMore uses to make the black finish on their FGP (and other) black clubs? Mine is a year old and has been chipped up from normal wear. I was going to repaint the fill in areas other colors and was thinking about touching up the black too. It just doesn't look like enamel on the head like the fill in appears to be.

What's that? New Platinum finishes and face milling on the X series? Ordered.

That, is a pretty putter.

That, is a pretty putter.

I read this in my head with the tone of Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction.

That is a tasty burger...

That is a pretty putter!

I read this in my head with the tone of Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction.

That is a tasty burger...

That is a pretty putter!
Bahahahahahaha! Now I'm reading my own posts like Samuel L Jackson, oh lord.

Not that I NEED another putter, but which lines come with the tri sole? Or is it just some of the PR models? Big fan of that sole design in another putter I have.
You can always call Alex. Never can tell what's in the vault, that's how I picked up my tri-sole M8.

The model 1.699 is a tri-sole plus a copper insert. They occasionally show up on the bay. Sweet putter, I really like mine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bronze fgp came today. I can't wait to play it. The ptm3 is a touch soft for me so I hope this is better.

Bronze fgp came today. I can't wait to play it. The ptm3 is a touch soft for me so I hope this is better.

Interesting. I figured the bronze would be softer.

I haven't hit a ball with it yet but maybe it is the difference between mallet and blade.

First time rolling some SeeMores tonight, went FGP and Si1 Blade, really really liked the Si1... Definitely going to do more research though but I think this might be a new addition to the bag soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've added each of the tri sole PR putters to my cart multiple times today. I doubt I will be able to hold off forever on that one...

I've added each of the tri sole PR putters to my cart multiple times today. I doubt I will be able to hold off forever on that one...

cb08ed3c17e385e7117235c1de016111.jpg

8d8f1e5ffb11a0bfd757eb4bde56ddd9.jpg

d987cd5d7725b4c5fd07befedb2cfd92.jpg

38270be25e2eea00420e1b55f9103bff.jpg

Back