SeeMore Putters Thread

I picked up a used SeeMore FGP cheap here. It is a risk-free way for me to experience center shaft and RST. The result? Love it.

Now, I want more.

I feel like I need to get a SeeMore putter now. Are there any suggested retailers I can buy from?? Thanks in advance.

I got an email from the SeeMore putter fitter here in Phoenix.
Turns out his putting range/course got hit by frost recently, so he is not able to fit for a while.
Kinda bummed, but I did pick up a new (to me) SeeMore Z3 to play around with - hope it works for me! If not, I may re-post it in WTS forum.

Thanks guys. I've been perusing ebay and found a few to my liking. Sometimes the unorthodox is best.

I got an email from the SeeMore putter fitter here in Phoenix.
Turns out his putting range/course got hit by frost recently, so he is not able to fit for a while.
Kinda bummed, but I did pick up a new (to me) SeeMore Z3 to play around with - hope it works for me! If not, I may re-post it in WTS forum.
Maybe I can give it a whirl in January!

SeeMore Golf getting some love on Morning Drive, Zach Johnson is being featured right now after his visit earlier on MD this week.

The Private Reserve M1 looks so much better in hand, pictures just don't do it justice.
Thanks again TwentytwoMonk she's gorgeous.

Doesn't look like it was taken care of... if the bids stay low I may go for it.
Condition does look a little iffy. Woulf be worth a flyer if it stays low. Not for me though as I am broke after taking care of the other 13 clubs!

Thanks Sox for posting the link.
Doesn't look like it was taken care of... if the bids stay low I may go for it.
I hope you do, she needs a good home.
Other than the old legacy models, I wonder why the M7s always seem to be the most abused?

The Private Reserve M1 looks so much better in hand, pictures just don't do it justice.
Thanks again TwentytwoMonk she's gorgeous.

I'm glad you love her. She's a beauty, and I'm stoked she went to a good home.

I have gone to using my DB4 as my primary putter and I am loving it. I am putting better than I ever have before and I have more confidence on the greens now. The DB4 rolls so smoothly off the face. Love this putter.

Go Dawgs!!!

Thanks Sox for posting the link.

I hope you do, she needs a good home.
Other than the old legacy models, I wonder why the M7s always seem to be the most abused?
I wish I knew my friend. It's frustrating to see to be quite honest.

I'm glad you love her. She's a beauty, and I'm stoked she went to a good home.
That includes year around golf. Speaking of which, her debut will be this Saturday so some of the NorCal Crew can admire her too.

I wish I knew my friend. It's frustrating to see to be quite honest.
Well, we'll keep doing what we can to give them good homes.

I think my Z3C is headed for the BST

If you are in Franklin, TN at anytime - feel free to schedule a TOUR Fitting Experience with either Cody Hale or Ben Pellicani. Pretty good guys to help improve your putting! Contact us at info@seemore.com for more information.

If you are in Franklin, TN at anytime - feel free to schedule a TOUR Fitting Experience with either Cody Hale or Ben Pellicani. Pretty good guys to help improve your putting! Contact us at info@seemore.com for more information.
Wish I lived closer!!!

Hopimg to get to Nashville this coming year and will be adding this experience to my trip

Back