SeeMore Putters Thread

I have never seen this model before, it might be worth a bid or two
The Model 1.699 is a sweet putter. The milled copper insert gives it a nice sound/feel and I think that the flange really helps to frame the ball. I have 2, one that's mint and one not so much that I game regularly during the winter.

I would fight for it if the seller didnt charge 60 Bucks for shiping it to Canada

Yeah thats kinda ridiculous for shipping, even international. Canada really isnt that far

I shipped a 3i to Canada once. It was $33 dollars. That's my baseline.

M1 PR tri-sole was in play today. Oh my.....I had so much confidence on the greens it was silly. Such a great head shape and combined with the Garsen grip the stroke feels so damn good right now.

Yeah thats kinda ridiculous for shipping, even international. Canada really isnt that far

You guys should try up to $50-$100 shipping prices. Kind off puts a lot of things off the list. Ive found some nice putters I like until I look at postage and then just give up.

Look what showed up today! Only had about 5 minutes of time with it carpet putting, but I'm amazed at how different the FGP2 feels with the tri sole - in a good way.

6c6337bee1ed966bc57a83db833b5b8e.jpg

04c82d491b45eb6131607b709c54a7c0.jpg

The milled top line is so cool looking. Great pickup dude!

Wow that FGP2 tri sole looks amazing. Been eying an FGP2 non tri sole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They made a less expensive version w/o the weights as well. Not a proto or anything.
But the less expensive version is the private reserve. Go figure.

Also note, the Smoke Diamond Zed series did not have sole weights either.

I didn't know that. I bet this is not a private reserve but a smoke diamond Z3c. Don't all their PR's have "private reserve" scripted on them somewhere? And the headcover is not a PR cover.

Still a great putter & might be a good deal though!

I didn't know that. I bet this is not a private reserve but a smoke diamond Z3c. Don't all their PR's have "private reserve" scripted on them somewhere? And the headcover is not a PR cover.

Most, but not all, PRs have the PR designation scripted on them. This black gunmetal, non-weight version, of the z's was classified as PR on their site since introduction and never showed PR scripted anywhere on the head. Also, the m2c does not have PR designation scripted on the head even though it always was classified as a PR.

No they do not, 3-4 of mine with the copper insert don't have the script, just the old serial info.

The Z series was released as two entities, "tour limited" and "smoke diamond" initially. To me, the idiosyncrasies of PR or not don't matter here since they were just additional lines introduced 2 years ago Dan are badass putters, pr stamped or not.

Also, going way back, here is the link to the review of both initial z lines: http://www.thpgolf.com/seemore-zseries-putter-review/

Thanks James for the clarification. I'd love to have a backup Z3c but not the highest priority cash-flow-wise at the moment.

I've been using a plain-Jane FGP with the little plastic piece attached to practice on my Putting Professor - to groove my swing & eliminate any unnecessary movement.

I'm really liking how this feels now; I can see why Zach Johnson goes for the simple style. It just works. The lighter weight compared to my Z3c feels good for a change of pace.

I've rolled both the Z3 in the smoked Diamond, and the tour limited. The biggest thing for me is that the Tour limited is more center shafted. Other than that they feel identical. I prefer the Tour Limited solely because of its center shafted properties. Price wise it was not much of a difference between the two if I recall. Both being at the 4 bills level.

$450 for the TL with adjustable weights, $395 for the smoke diamond / black gunmetal without weights.

$450 for the TL with adjustable weights, $395 for the smoke diamond / black gunmetal without weights.

I knew they were close to each other in price. When I ordered my gunmetal I added the superstroke installed so that bumped it up a bit.

Quick question for my SeeMore brethren.

Hypothetically speaking if someone has multiples of one headshape for example M1, mFGP, etc, they only count as 1 club right?

Hypothetically speaking if someone has multiples of one headshape for example M1, mFGP, etc, they only count as 1 club right?

Of course.

Negative! My regular and PR m7s count as 2 in my collection. Also, the different variations of mFGPs are their own entities IMO.

Of course.
Helpful, thank you.
Negative! My regular and PR m7s count as 2 in my collection. Also, the different variations of mFGPs are their own entities IMO.
You, not so much. Those thoughts could lead someone to think I err I mean a friend was a hoarder.

I had to send my zed2 into the home base. There was some very odd corrosion on the face. I have no fear, the Roc and crew will get to the bottom of it.

Helpful, thank you.

You, not so much. Those thoughts could lead someone to think I err I mean a friend was a hoarder.

Here to help. I only have 15 by this rule. HA!

I had to send my zed2 into the home base. There was some very odd corrosion on the face. I have no fear, the Roc and crew will get to the bottom of it.

THE ROC!

Back