SeeMore Putters Thread

Hope your Thursday morning is going well!!
Knock on wood, its going well. I hope you guys are having a great day!

I'm just trying to decide between my M1 PR or M2 PR for my last league tournament on Saturday.

I just acquired my dream putter ... SeeMore DB4x PR.
Congratulations!!

That's a great putter. I'm sure that she will treat you well.

Nice. I bought myself a Pure Center-shafted Blade and am lovin it also. :eek:k:

Last edited:

Nice! That putter was the first thing I ever won as a THP giveaway. Really great club - just wasn't for me

That's one of my favorites from them. Congrats dude and yes, pics when in hand!

In the THP Lab @Canadan found a prototype plumbers neck well before what came out, was released.

Oh it was there.

needs a bit of TLC but it’s awesome.

there are a couple places around that could take care of that for you. :unsure:

Probably just needs a new grip and a good scrub.

I should have gamed it instead of the M2.
That seems like easy enough work. Sounds like you should have gamed it for sure

Speaking SeeMore, the M7 I had was so good for me and I kick myself every couple days for ever getting rid of it. The aluminum insert in it was so good for me.

In the THP Lab @Canadan found a prototype plumbers neck well before what came out, was released.
Hmm. Proto Diving Board perhaps? :unsure:

I always like to see unique SeeMore putters. If it doesn't violate any NDA's I would love to see a few pics as well as hear the background/concept.

Hmm. Proto Diving Board perhaps? :unsure:

I always like to see unique SeeMore putters. If it doesn't violate any NDA's I would love to see a few pics as well as hear the background/concept.

no diving board on this one, just a sliver of RST on the heel

Speaking SeeMore, the M7 I had was so good for me and I kick myself every couple days for ever getting rid of it. The aluminum insert in it was so good for me.
I still have my three PR's. My OGs!!!

I still have my three PR's. My OGs!!!

There was a PR in slightly rough shape, with copper, for an absolute steal on ebay recently. I would have snagged it but I am not a copper fan.:(

There was a PR in slightly rough shape, with copper, for an absolute steal on ebay recently. I would have snagged it but I am not a copper fan.:(
I have the disco mill and the cross hatch. Greatly prefer the disco on copper.

Dang it, I keep missing the PR's. I've been looking for an M9 PR for ages it seems. I loved my Si3 but want to try some copper.

Dang it, I keep missing the PR's. I've been looking for an M9 PR for ages it seems. I loved my Si3 but want to try some copper.

It might still be available. Definitely not terrible shape for the price. I keep thinking of picking it up just for the shape, but I know deep down as much as I want copper to work, it doesn't with me :(

Back