Semi-new THP'er from Michigan

Stribs

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
What's up fellas?

I created an account many months ago but haven't fully taken advantage of the site. What are some general tips for a beginner THP'er?

I'd love to get involved with the THPMC, Dreamteam, Grandaddy and all the other getaway contests. I truly believe I would represent THP pretty darn well thanks to my well-round golf game.

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Beginning tips are; Find a topic that interests you and jump in to the convo!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the team!

First off I recommend checking out the 2014 event announcements thread if your goal is events. We have lots of them with around 15 this coming year.

Then jump right in and enjoy yourself. Always good conversations or any topic you could imagine.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP :)

welcome to THP.

Welcome! I'm right down the road from ya in Rockwood. Jump right into things, check out the event announcement thread and just stay active. Great things happen here, which makes it so special.

Welcome to Paradise!

Jump on in to any thread and look at the albatross club if you want to make it to any official events.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

First off I recommend checking out the 2014 event announcements thread if your goal is events. We have lots of them with around 15 this coming year.

Then jump right in and enjoy yourself. Always good conversations or any topic you could imagine.

By the 2014 events announcements thread, do you mean the Contest and Giveaways forum? If not, can you provide a link to the events thread? Thanks

By the 2014 events announcements thread, do you mean the Contest and Giveaways forum? If not, can you provide a link to the events thread? Thanks

I'm at an airport on my phone so I cannot, but it's in courses, events area of the forum. The first post in that thread stays pretty updated and half way down the page has the 2014 list.

Welcome to THP!!

Jump right in and enjoy yourself

SUP BRO! Welcome to the home of the brave and the land of THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

There is also a Michigan Thread to check out also. Hopefully we can share a round when winter breaks!

Back