Shell Houston Open (Spoilers)

Is he using that huge KJ Choi putter grip?

My squad:
Capture-20_zps97bc4935.jpg
William Mcgirt is going to win this week for you. Just sayin

SuperStroke, not sure on the size yet.

Wow, I have never seen somebody tinker with putting so much. I thought he was doing great with his putter.

Wow, I have never seen somebody tinker with putting so much. I thought he was doing great with his putter.
I know, that's gotta be tough to get any kind of a consistent roll going with the changing all the time.

I know, that's gotta be tough to get any kind of a consistent roll going with the changing all the time.
or...maybe change is good. Who knows.

or...maybe change is good. Who knows.
Without looking at stats I'd consider Mickelson a good putter, not great but definitely good. Remember when he used to miss 1 or 2 crucial 4 footers a round it seemed like? He doesn't do that as much now at least. That was probably a mental thing as much as anything.

Looks like Phil moved away from the Claw.

Dang, it was working well for me too. I hate to have to change so soon.

Lol.

Love seeing all these people taking Spieth this weekend

Look at Jeff Overton there.

So why can't I find VJ or Freddie J on the leaderboard but they were available to pick in the league? Am I just missing them?

So why can't I find VJ or Freddie J on the leaderboard but they were available to pick in the league? Am I just missing them?

Doesnt look like they are playing

Doesnt look like they are playing
Yep, I don't see a tee time for either one but they were listed as available in the league. That's a bunch of crap-o-la. I know a lot of guys picked Freddie J as well. Why would they be listed as available then??? WTF?

Vijay withdrew with no explanation yesterday.
WOrking on FJ now.

I remember seeing VJ.

Freddie Jac withdrew yesterday just before 6pm also.

Freddie Jac withdrew yesterday just before 6pm also.

Second week in a row that a late withdrawl bit me. I check my lineup Wednesday night to see if I needed to make adjustments but they don't seem to be responding to late changes in tourney field. The bad part is I still get charged for a start for that player even though he didn't play.

Can I blame this for being in 42nd place? :D

Sweet. Thats twice in two events Freddie Jacko has screwed me with a WD. Never again.

I'm with you on that.

Apparently he is 47th in the world and by not playing he locks in his place at The Masters.

My team off to a solid start:

uhy7a7yr.jpg

Back