180 bucks for all the bells and whistles...

Damn.
Its a solid price for sure. I'm honestly tempted so I can compare to Arccos but alas golf season is over 😕

180 bucks for all the bells and whistles...

Damn.
Price is right imo. That shocked me, I’d clearly not paid enough attention.

The problem I have with watches is I like having a a full course view. Not just front, middle back.

The problem I have with watches is I like having a a full course view.
This is why I ultimately left the shotscope in favor of the Garmin I currently use.

If I knew then what I know now, I'd stick with the shotscope:(

The problem I have with watches is I like having a a full course view. Not just front, middle back.

I'll be that guy.

I think full course view GPS detracts from the golf experience and way the course designer wanted the hole to play.

I'll be that guy.

I think full course view GPS detracts from the golf experience and way the course designer wanted the hole to play.
I actually love this take.

I wear my SS on my left and my Apple Watch on my right when I play - is not a distraction for me.

Its a solid price for sure. I'm honestly tempted so I can compare to Arccos but alas golf season is over 😕
If my sensors were not baked in I'd be right there with you. Once it becomes time to re-grip I will certainly have a decision to make.

I wear my SS on my left and my Apple Watch on my right when I play - is not a distraction for me.
Man, I couldn’t do it. :LOL:

I'll be that guy.

What’s the difference between a full course view on a GPS vs a yardage book?

I'll be that guy.

Explain a bit more please.

Absolutely one of my favorite live streams we have done.

Absolutely one of my favorite live streams we have done.
It was killer. Gavin is excellent, and he absolutely sold me on giving it a go.

Why are you on your phone and using a calculator when you have a watch and a GPS device?

calculating for the Coriolis effect.

Gavin just made sense with it. Not to too much extraneous talking, just to the point and honest. Loved it.

Back