Show Off Your Putter Collection

I don't mind all that much when I hear the rattle of the ball in the cup from 12 feet away :)

Alignment is a breeze on the green...

I hear ya brother. Just looks odd I guess. But who cares if theres a pipe on your putter if it works lol

Just curious, is GG's custom Nike Method putter in the pictures?

I hear ya brother. Just looks odd I guess. But who cares if theres a pipe on your putter if it works lol

It's odd I'll give you that, but I kinda like not having the same old thing as everyone else. I've gotten used to it now though, so I sometimes forget how striking it is to other folks...

It's odd I'll give you that, but I kinda like not having the same old thing as everyone else. I've gotten used to it now though, so I sometimes forget how striking it is to other folks...

I can dig that, I like the odd and strange ones too. Is the pipe pink or is that just silliness from the picture? That would really make it big pimpin if it was pink.

I can dig that, I like the odd and strange ones too. Is the pipe pink or is that just silliness from the picture? That would really make it big pimpin if it was pink.

No it's pure white, it was probably just picking up some reflection. The grip is bright orange and grey..

Would love to see some more collections from people.

Would love to see some more collections from people.

i only have one putter. i suppose i could take some pics of it though.

yeah same here TC mines a collection of one as well! :act-up:

I have 2 now...does that qualify as a collection?

I have five, but two are in a friends bag, and none of them are worth posting. I do have a putter that looks exactly like those old ones that are litterally blades, no weighting what so ever, when I was young I used to game it, but it is way to short for me now.

I looked at this thread thinking 'I don't really have a putter collection', but now I think about it, I have -

My current Yes Victoria 2.
Ping Anser 1 Isopur (classic)
STX Sync Tour Pro (even more classic, it's the original version)
Odyssey 2 ball blade - black.
Ping B60

And a few more hiding in the garage! I'll need to dig them out and get some pics up.

Some putters I found in our closet - they belong to our Superintendent.

Callaway S2H2
Wilson Tour Special II Forged
No markings on the big one
Slotline Big Moment
Vortex
T-Line XVI by PGA
Wilson Staff 8813
Acushnet John Reuter Jr. Bulls Eye TRU M 5 S

interesting collection, thanks kellybo

44-18759-1-F.jpg

i own this but only used it out on a par 3 course a couple times. i'm a hockey player and a huge sharks fan, so my gf gave it to me for our anniversary.

44-18759-1-F.jpg

i own this but only used it out on a par 3 course a couple times. i'm a hockey player and a huge sharks fan, so my gf gave it to me for our anniversary.

Great, now whenever I see your posts I am just gonna see Happy Gilmore...

my nickname on the course used to be Slapshot, but ever since I got that putter they call me Happy now. lol

Lets see some more putter collections.

Back