Sligo 2011 Spring Catalogue!

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
All right everyone, we are very excited to hear your comments and thoughts on the Spring 2011 collection. Let us know your favourite colours, combos and styles. Thanks as always for your support.

www.sligowear.com/sligo_2011_catalogue.pdf

Here is a teaser pic!

IMG00020-20100826-1040.jpg

sweet shirt!!!! like it a lot.

i'll take the seven, the taylor and the tour cap!!!! freakin' loving them!

That freaking shirt will be mine!!!! It will be mine! Heck every color combo of that shirt will be that way!

Love the 'greater than' sign....will come in handy on the course. lol. Love it!

Love the picture on the front page of the catalog too. Great photography, the person must have an incredible 'eye' hehe

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Lovin almost all of it but just can't get used to the grange or 13 line. The grange makes me think too much that Ed Hardy is now designing golf clothing. I guess I'll have to wait and see if a bunch of 40+ fathers show up on the course thinking their back in their twenties.

The thirteen makes me immediately think if NASCAR. I guess I'll wait and see if the new golf style is a beer helmet and 13 shirt shows up on tour.

All kidding aside I love the new line and look forward to adding a few of the shirts to my collection. Especially the Scriver, OBrien, and St James sweater. They will be mine!!

Those are all really nice!! Great new additions to the classics!

I like the Martin and Seven lines of shirts the best. It sucks being a thicker dude lol, but I'm glad they have sizes I could get into. Pockets on polo's rock.

I am gonna need to go buy more hangers.

As usual, top notch stuff. I started with one shirt and now my closet is busting at the seams with Sligo.

I'm so getting a pair of Sligo Plaid 54 pants & shorts. O'Brien Black Vegas will go great with my Pink/Black Myjoys.

I really like how Sligo isn't afraid to use green & pink!!!

I really like how Sligo isn't afraid to use green & pink!!!

Their logo is "Sligo Green". Best lime green made for apparel in my opinion. I have TONS of it.

Does anyone know of any stores in southern cal that carry the Sligo line? I'm digging some of the pants however being that pant sizing can change so much from one company to the other I typically only purchase when I can try them on first.

I'm so glad my local GG carries Sligo stuff.....can't wait to see these new offerings in person!

Does anyone know of any stores in southern cal that carry the Sligo line? I'm digging some of the pants however being that pant sizing can change so much from one company to the other I typically only purchase when I can try them on first.

If you have a Golf Galaxy out there, check that out. Otherwise, I would shoot them a PM, because I know a few Green Grass stores that carry the line.

If you have a Golf Galaxy out there, check that out. Otherwise, I would shoot them a PM, because I know a few Green Grass stores that carry the line.

Thanks JB I'll send them a message. Unfortunately no golf galaxy in this area that im familiar with and didn't see their line at golfsmith or Roger Dunn which are the main golf retailers in the area.

Sligo in SoCal

Sligo in SoCal

You can try Pete Carlson's in Palm Desert. They will be carrying Sligo after the New Year.

Stay tuned for more Sligo retailers in SoCal coming soon!

Really liking the Muskoka color. The St James is awesome and will have to pickup a couple of those. The thirteen is nice. Is it just me or does the wellington make you look like you're wearing a skinny tie? :D

I like all the O'Briens, Mentors, Gavins, Lauers;
Scriver, Colter, Austin, Robinson,Hadden not so much;
jury still out on Grange, Gator.

I like all colors except (sorry) Sligo Green.

Love the windshirt half sleeve and the diamond sweater in black.

Very VERY nice stuff!!!

I'm in awe!!! better save up my pennies now. :)

I love this new style. I will have it in all of the colors.

IMG00020-20100826-1040.jpg

Back