Snap-Hookz Golf Accessory Hanger - THP Preview

On second thought I'll wait until you get some time with it. Want to make sure it's sturdy.

On second thought I'll wait until you get some time with it. Want to make sure it's sturdy.

I'll be glad to update on longevity, however, SnapHookz is committed to their quality, and boasts this assurance on their website: "Snap-Hookz Golf products are Made in America and if any part of this product breaks, send it back and I will replace it. Guaranteed!"

Looks cool, but seems like something that is not really needed. Most bags I have, have ample hooks and clips and doo dads and whatnots. Still, for the bags that dont, this would work.
I was thinking the same thing, I guess it might spread them out more for me instead of all on like 1 or 2 hooks.

Count me in, just ordered a black on black one.

I'll be glad to update on longevity, however, SnapHookz is committed to their quality, and boasts this assurance on their website: "Snap-Hookz Golf products are Made in America and if any part of this product breaks, send it back and I will replace it. Guaranteed!"

Good enough for me. I just ordered a custom green/white one.

Really solid looking product. I know there are times when I wish that I could hang more on my bag without having all of it bunched up together. Looks like this would solve that problem.

The bag I use has hooks on both sides of the bag so I wouldn't gain much at this point in time, but it certainly looks like an interesting accessory for your accessories if you don't have the options for hanging anything on your bag

The only question-mark I would have relates to the use on a push/pull trolley and towels that then hang very close to or touching the wheels as you negotiate the course - on my bag this is easily solved by routing the towel over the frame towards the handle but this accessory hangar gives the impression that the towels could hang even lower (obviously this depends on the towel size) and be dragging along the ground which isn't ideal especially when the ground is wet/muddy

Other than that, I could definitely see the use for it

Has anyone used one of these on a bag while it's on a push cart?

Has anyone used one of these on a bag while it's on a push cart?

I just ordered an Orange/Black one that hopefully will be here the end of the week. Will update my thoughts, but I like having a couple towels plus my brushes so I will let you know how it works on my push cart once I get it in.

I like it, I currently have 3 or 4 things hanging from my bag so it could come in handy.

I just ordered an Orange/Black one that hopefully will be here the end of the week. Will update my thoughts, but I like having a couple towels plus my brushes so I will let you know how it works on my push cart once I get it in.

Not yet....stay tuned for my thoughts.
I have to admit this product has me curious, I'd just like to see how it hangs from the bag while on the cart, I'll be watching as you both review, thanks.

I have to admit this product has me curious, I'd just like to see how it hangs from the bag while on the cart, I'll be watching as you both review, thanks.

Exactly why I asked the question earlier - not sure how it would work with my trolley and bag butit would be nice to know

I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and questions. For those that ordered today, expected delivery is Thursday. Several golfers and reviewers have had no issues when using carts/trolleys and actually rated them well. The 2" ring allows long towels to be ran through and doubled over to actually shorten them. Thanks again for your comments.

ade5yreq.jpg

A picture with my rain hood and Snap-Hookz on and buttoned on remaining available snaps. Not an issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

...about to jump on the bandwagon. I need to stY out of these threads that cause me to open the billfold.

zyqyne6y.jpg

A screenshot of a reviewer that used it on a push cart. Not sure what kind.

As not to be deceptive. allaboutgolf is my tapatalk account. I sm also snaphookzgolf I just do not have tapatalk for that account yet.

looks very handy and I really like that its made here in the USA, my OGIO bag doesn't have snaps for the rain hood.

I had one and a couple of the froggers in my basket and decided to hold off. Received and email wanting to make sure everything had gone ok since I didn't complete and to feel free to contact them. I actually liked the follow up. Will be done soon.

Thanks J4U. I always try to follow up to ensure no issues with site or product from my customers. Look forward to you coming back to see us. Sincerely, Derek Queener

Thanks J4U. I always try to follow up to ensure no issues with site or product from my customers. Look forward to you coming back to see us. Sincerely, Derek Queener

Well, you sent me an email and responded here...so you got my order.

Back