Snap-Hookz Golf Accessory Hanger - THP Preview

I had one and a couple of the froggers in my basket and decided to hold off. Received and email wanting to make sure everything had gone ok since I didn't complete and to feel free to contact them. I actually liked the follow up. Will be done soon.

Don't miss out on the nice 20% off discount offered yesterday! "hackersfan"

Don't miss out on the nice 20% off discount offered yesterday! "hackersfan"

oops, missed that order already submitted

Awsome idea. Now I want one.

First of all I want to thank THP for a fantastic review and showing multiple attachment positions on different bags. I also appreciate the positive responses. So, for all THP members, please use discount code: hackersfan for 20% off any purchase till May 15th.
Thanks again,
Derek Queener
CEO Snap-Hookz Golf
Bump for the code.

What does bump for the code mean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Just brings the post to the most recent spot so people can see it if they'd missed it. Also bumps the thread for activity.

I intend on returning the discount amount with your shipment today.

Thanks Derek, much appreciated! Now that is service!

Very fast shipping.

jequjesa.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398991495092.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Just a quick story. A guy sent me a pic earlier of his Snap-Hookz on the front of his bag where the snaps are closer together and I nicely ask him to read step 4 of the directions. He said he was so excited he threw the directions away. My point is though it's a very simple product to attach. It will look and work better adjusted properly and not loose and sagging.

I don't know about this, I've been trying so hard to get a snap hook out of my game and now you want people to add one to their bags? :alien:

I don't know about this, I've been trying so hard to get a snap hook out of my game and now you want people to add one to their bags? :alien:

Lol, I joke that I am the only person in golf people pay to have a Snap-Hook. I promise you will enjoy mine as much as you hate the other.

Mine arrived yesterday as well, will take some before and after pics to share later this weekend.

Order one last night. Got the black/yellow for my Cobra staff bag.

I like this, good idea allaboutgolf. Might have to get one for my bag as well.

It would be cool if they designed it so you could snap your rain cover on top of the snap covers. V2 maybe? :)

This thing is a hit! Looks great is green and black!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back