Sock Game - Do you have it?

yrupage9.jpg

I miss that Branson weekend!

I joined up with Foot Cardigan off of Shark Tank, got my first couple pairs in yesterday. One is a Christmas motif and the other are the bowties below:

20151020_084254_zpsbfwv2gte.jpg

Yes, I have sock game with my boots. Deal with it!

I'm not a big match up to things guy as much as I am a fun and whimsical guy. I think Foot Cardigan definitely fits in with that, we will see if I keep them after the next month though. Need to grab some Stance socks as well.

Inspired! I'm going to kick it up for boot wear!

I think I have a solid sock game - whenever I wear dress pants or Khakis I typically wear my royal blue with Lobster socks, or Red ones with navy/white whales, stripe designs, argyle ones and try to get something which goes with my shirt. As for boots I am a fan of smart wool socks

As for shorter socks, nothing crazy - I wear Under Armours or Nike foot-specific comfort / running socks...

Today:
dab9e8ab9962f46cb73c844e2abbae47.jpg

I had sock game before it was a thing, in the early 90's.

Sadly I got away from it. If I get this new job, it might be time to start it up again.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My sock game is sad. I have black, white, and brown.

No sock game. Only wear above ankle socks for church and haven't gone into anything other than normal dress socks.mdid pick up some America stance socks

This is the one area I do break from being conservative. I have over 30 pair of Happy Socks in my drawer - wear them almost exclusively with suites - good conversation starter some days.

Too conservative to have a sock game, just shades of brown, blue, and grey. There's a thin neon green stripe at the top of my ankle socks when I play golf. Does that count??

Actually interested in seeing the combinations you guys come up with. I'm absolutely clueless about what works and what doesn't.

Wearing these today and these are some of less crazy of my dress socks.

55a9ec65941bca91ee1a8488f85c6158.jpg

Jeans day at work so nothing crazy :(

1b9c6b58156e5a08b2fbd6f37d10609b.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can haz sock game?

e03acd571f097666da3d7f53ff8b5aae.jpg

Went with the hot Sox today.

No game here, especially with socks...

My sock game is weak, mainly because I'm cheap. But I do try to wear slightly fun socks. Right now I'm rocking these.
2404017abe49191edce0fd859d32417a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta admit... I have no sock game.

EDIT: OK, after going through all the pics and visiting some of the sites, I commit to developing more of a sock game. Some good looking stuff out there.

Last edited:
Mostly, no I don't. HOWEVER, today I'm wearing my THP Green/Grandaddy Kentwool ankle socks with my matching THP green UA Golf Polo.

Sock Game - Do you have it?

I have a pair of dark blue and pink argyle socks, but they seem to have gone into hiding for the time being.

The wife found some Marvel and Star Wars socks on a bad couple of work days and thought they'd cheer me up. Apparently the Star Wars ones glow in the dark. They succeeded in cheering me up for sure.

0a8ed6f5fdd29e2647a1f1cbc0eda93b.jpg

Edit: it's laundry day thus why you only see half the pair. The other half isn't done yet

I have a pair of dark blue and pink argyle socks, but they seem to have gone into hiding for the time being.

The wife found some Marvel and Star Wars socks on a bad couple of work days and thought they'd cheer me up. Apparently the Star Wars ones glow in the dark. They succeeded in cheering me up for sure.

0a8ed6f5fdd29e2647a1f1cbc0eda93b.jpg

Edit: it's laundry day thus why you only see half the pair. The other half isn't done yet
Wrong Wardy. MONDAY is laundry day. Haven't you been paying attention?

I need those Vader socks!

After I saw Wardy's post I thought I was in the parenting thread somehow and someone posted up their kiddos socks.

Wrong Wardy. MONDAY is laundry day. Haven't you been paying attention?

I still had clothes that were clean, laundry day can be postponed a few extra days.

After I saw Wardy's post I thought I was in the parenting thread somehow and someone posted up their kiddos socks.

Hurtful. I'm sorry my golf sock game is stronger than Texas sock game.

Back