Sock Game - Do you have it?

Mediocre today
8c222a02f2763e9e5edb2223bf9d0645.jpg

Classic sock game.

4ab291672d77f75fec3f4a9503a3dd54.jpg

Just a normal Thursday for me. I love the sock game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classic sock game.

Lol Mon-Wed was decent thanks to grey and black pants and black shoes all week, back to Khaki today which brings out the "classic"

I love anything fashionable that lets me stand out from the crowd. My sick game is constantly evolving & this is what's on today

9aadbd1f8af6a8d3681212ad664264bd.jpg

I like that blue woody

My sock game is in direct proportion to my laundry game. I like stripes, patterns, and loud colors, but haven't built up the stable to keep up with my laundry cycle. Today is the Thursday before laundry Monday, so boring solid swiftwick wool socks today.

My sock game is in direct proportion to my laundry game. I like stripes, patterns, and loud colors, but haven't built up the stable to keep up with my laundry cycle. Today is the Thursday before laundry Monday, so boring solid swiftwick wool socks today.

hahahaha this had me cracking up. When I grow up, I want to be like Pete.

I have no sock game. Usually plain black or brown dress socks for work, and ankle socks for working out, golf, etc.

Who needs wedge ponder friday when you have Laundry Monday

Not much of a sock game for me. I wear black no-show socks 98% of the time. Only "gamey" socks I have are for the basketball court.

nope. Work socks are chaps dress from kohls and golf socks are just plain old cheap white socks.

I have no sock game. I prefer black shorties. Anything longer and my leg hair gets all tangled up in the sock.

Nothing fancy here. Either plain black ankle socks or some form of white Puma or UnderArmour socks.

I joined up with Foot Cardigan off of Shark Tank, got my first couple pairs in yesterday. One is a Christmas motif and the other are the bowties below:

20151020_084254_zpsbfwv2gte.jpg
, I have sock game with my boots. Deal with it!

I'm not a big match up to things guy as much as I am a fun and whimsical guy. I think Foot Cardigan definitely fits in with that, we will see if I keep them after the next month though. Need to grab some Stance socks as well.

I thought about joining but I was not sure about the quality of the sock. How is it?

Plus I have a pretty good sock game going. My wife thinks I'm crazy but it doesn't matter to me! Haha

I wish, I really need to step my game up!

My sock game consist of yearly cleaning my sock drawer, by throwing away every sock, going to Walmart and buying a few packs that are the same color and pattern ... (makes for easier wash/dry/match/put in drawer)

Now here is where the game get interesting ... in 12 months, somehow I have some socks that don't match, and some of my are missing?

I think my dryer eats the one that are missing, my grandkids somehow leave the other socks laying around, and my wife throws them into the washer ... and thinks they are mine

Safe to say, at my age I am not a slave to fashion. :beauty:

I'm a huge Adidas sock person and stick to blacks and greys. I also wear shorts to work 90% of the time so I would never have sock game.

I wear socks so I have some sort of sock game. It is very basic, or boring if you will, filled with solid white, navy, tan and black socks. No RG III heisman superman socks in my arsenal.

I am developing quite a sock game

d89866918ba821457a8994196263deb5.jpg

One of my favorite pairs.

Kinda was hoping there would be some talk of getting THP socks in the store...

Socks get stretched out to quickly for me at the top so I don't invest in a good game. Boring black and white as they are replaced too often.

I'm in on the sock game, although today is a bit bland. Will report back tomorrow
ffd610f62388a42380dd4ec3a9f31f54.jpg

I've stepped up my sock game on the course by 1000x. Friend introduced me to Stance socks last spring and I haven't looked back. Love them and will never go back to boring/plane white athletic socks again.

5e7fa0dd91743bf48b6502c387a96b64.jpg

Socks get stretched out to quickly for me at the top so I don't invest in a good game. Boring black and white as they are replaced too often.

You know how much this makes me smile and laugh?

DOUG'S CALVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yrupage9.jpg

Back