Sporting Jersey - Hot Topic

I feel like that's where most clevelanders get their jersey... "I want a new jersey this year, who was our QB/WR last year?" chances are they aren't here any longer!
I brought one of the pro stitch Braylon Edwards jerseys for next to nothing a bunch of years ago. That thing is sick.

Too bad wearing a Browns jersey hasn't been worth it for like.. forever'ish

I don't really wear jerseys, but own a couple. Not really interested in current players, because they're always moving. I don't mind if a guy retires on one team, but spent the majority elsewhere. Ed Reed being an example, as I don't really count his days as a Jet. He'll always be a Raven. If it's a guy still playing and he leaves, that jersey is going to goodwill.

Sporting? A sporting jersey? Sporting a jersey? A jersey that sports? Sorry, the craziness has started early here.
Well they’re a different sports, one could sport a jersey, then there are just jersey’s. 🤷‍♂️
I felt rushed…😂

The only jerseys I have do not have a name or number on them.

As an adult get a jersey to display and maybe have it signed one day. In terms of the player moving on, I think with today's player movement that is inevitable and unless the player turned out to be a turd and you would be ashamed to have it, I say keep it and be proud bc they once played for the team you support.

My thought is as an adult Jersey's are best as a display item and to be worn.
Yup, in almost all cases they look tacky on adults IMO.

I brought one of the pro stitch Braylon Edwards jerseys for next to nothing a bunch of years ago. That thing is sick.

Too bad wearing a Browns jersey hasn't been worth it for like.. forever'ish
luckily I went in on Myles and that's paid more dividends than the Haden, weeden, robiskie jerseys in past ...

for the cost id rather go hoodie than risk embarrassment next year.

We might need to summon @JasonFinleyCG to this thread.
I agree with his take. Display yes, worn no. :ROFLMAO:

I am in the camp that grownups shouldn’t be wearing jerseys with other people’s names on them. So it wouldn’t be an issue for me.

I only own two jerseys which are technically called sweaters. One is a red wings that has no name or number and the other is a Labatt Blue one haha
Did you win that Labatt blue one from a bar in Roseville? Because I did. 😂

I have a few, mostly basketball. I think the ability to wear the jersey after leaving the team depends on the circumstances of the specific player, and not just the player themselves.

For example, I have a Shaq Heat jersey and that’s still fine to wear because he won a championship here and left on good terms. But I wouldn’t wear a James jersey even though he also won 2 championships because of how he left.

Wade is ok because he left but came back.
Jordan Wizards Jersey? What are your thoughts on that one?

This is why I have a custom jersey with my name on it. I’m not gonna be traded for a player to be named later.

#42 - Mariano Rivera

You do the math

luckily I went in on Myles and that's paid more dividends than the Haden, weeden, robiskie jerseys in past ...

for the cost id rather go hoodie than risk embarrassment next year.
Buy a Chubb jersey so he can get traded 😄

For baseball I have a hunter pence and Jim thome jersey. I still wear both at games. For NFL I have Troy Aikman and Tony romo...I still rock both.

Those are my favorite players and always will be. I see no reason why you wouldn't wear a jersey of your player.

Is this about a Trevor Lawrence jersey?

I got rid of a lot of my jerseys a few years back, but still have Patriots Bruschi and Bruins Nilan jerseys. I paid good money for them, I'm keeping them and wearing them whenever I want.

Man. Some people are passionate about this.

I don't own any jerseys and don't think I have worn one since I was a kid.

I just text a friend of mine that let's just say has a few jerseys haha.
Figured his response was appropriate because he wears them often.

"The jersey has a place. Don't judge me. It has replaced the bowling shirt and Hawaiian shirt as proper fat guy attire so that we feel good in our own skin and important like we are part of the organization. Being pear shaped is important."

Back