Sporting Jersey - Hot Topic

I think that just made the point of my buddy I posted above

I’ve got Witten, Dez, and Dak jerseys. I have no problem wearing all 3.

Ive bought TWO total jerseys in the last 25 years.

First: Cleveland Browns Joe Thomas Jersey (wore it a bunch when i was younger. Now hes going to be a hall of famer) But dont wear it an dont wanna be seen as an adult in another mans shirt. lol

Second: Nick Chubb - the last day of the season for the browns 2 years ago it was 75% off jerseys inside the stadium and i was kinda drunk. lol......Ive never worn it and plan on either displaying it or getting is signed somehow.

Other than that? Im good on sports jerseys with anyones name on the back unless they are either legendary, a HOFer and havent left the team you root for. Still dont think they should be worn over the age of 30yr old. 😬😬

I don’t wear jerseys very often. They aren’t cheap. I’d hate to get one, have the player flame out quickly then not be able to wear it. As a Chicago Bears fan, I’m tempted to get a Justin Fields jersey but who knows? I played it safe and got a Walter Payton. That will never go obsolete.

My general rule when I buy a jersey is the player has to sign a second contract. I’ve never actually had a player leave that I bought a jersey for except for Bowman. I used to have a hard retired player only but I wanted a Patrick Willis jersey so I broke the retirement rule. I broke my second contract rule and bought a Bosa jersey before the season. But he’s going to be a no brainer second contract longtime 49er.

On the wearing of said jerseys I think it is only appropriate to wear a jersey if you are at a game of the team involved or watching the team at a party. May offer a reprieve of the rule if you are stopping at a grocery store or liquor store to watch said event. Don’t think any adult over college age should wear a jersey randomly.

Last edited:
I buy the shirts of the teams I support, but never with a players name or number in the back, so not an issue for me.

I was gifted a Lions jersey for Christmas. Its authentic and it looks great but I'm not wearing it haha

I was gifted a Lions jersey for Christmas. Its authentic and it looks great but I'm not wearing it haha
Does it say Lord Tox?
How about Campbell?
Kid Rock?
If any of those, you should do it.

Does it say Lord Tox?
How about Campbell?
Kid Rock?
If any of those, you should do it.
A Campbell one would actually be cool. It's a Gibbs jersey. Good player but still...not happening. Will look great in a frame someday

Wise move.

My only Cardinals Jersey is a Steve Breaston one. I wear it.

Back