I would pick up a sleeve for practice.
Thats a great idea. I just immediately discounted them as I wouldnt like playing with them but as a short game practise aid they could be great.

"Putt putt for the fun of it!" That's what I think of when I see this color combo. :eek:

Are companies getting desperate for ball sales or are they just bored to tears making the same ball, that they just decide to mix it up every now & then? :unsure:

I kinda of want to go out and film a janky commercial with @X.Man (produced by the same people who made BigDill: Fairway Hunter, of course) where we both go to our respective golf balls in the fairway and debate who's ball is farther.

"No that's my ball. Your ball was orange red and yellow. Mine is yellow and orange red."

"That ball is orange red and yellow"

"It is clearly yellow and orange red."

edit: @Jman has shown me the red light.

Last edited:
I like the idea. Q-star tour is a great ball. I also dig that they are matte. The one thing I really enjoy about Truvis is that you get that spin feedback on chips. These seem like they bring that to the table for chips, but also a good use case for putting. I have a lot of balls to go through still, but if I see a sleeve of these out I'd pick them up to compare with some of my current gamers and current styles (plain white, triple track, Truvis).

I kinda of want to go out and film a janky commercial with @X.Man (produced by the same people who made BigDill: Fairway Hunter, of course) where we both go to our respective golf balls in the fairway and debate who's ball is farther.

"No that's my ball. Your ball was orange and yellow. Mine is yellow and orange."

"That ball is orange and yellow"

"It is clearly yellow and orange."
What would you do for the yellow and red DIVIDE ball though? :ROFLMAO:

For use only at our local mini golf course. Yikes!

Hey, I’ve played a Lady Precept and got laughed at until I took all their money, same will apply here ;)
These are a good gambler's ball. You pull these out on the first tee, somebody's thinking it's going to be easy money.

What would you do for the yellow and red DIVIDE ball though? :ROFLMAO:
Fixed.

I will read for free, but I will only comprehend when I am getting paid for it. #lawyerjokes

Fixed.

I will read for free, but I will only comprehend when I am getting paid for it. #lawyerjokes
Hahahaha! I love it!

"Putt putt for the fun of it!" That's what I think of when I see this color combo. :eek:

Are companies getting desperate for ball sales or are they just bored to tears making the same ball, that they just decide to mix it up every now & then? :unsure:

Im of the opinion that another choice for a urethane ball at this price point is a good one.
Then again, I kind of like them a lot.

For practice, yeah I could use that. On the course....eeehhh....I don't think so.

If I played the Q Star, I would definitely game those. I like em.

Not sure I love the way these look, but could certainly see the benefits for putting/chipping practice. I know when I gamed the Truvis all the time I would watch the ball after I hit it to see how it was spinning while I practiced.

That is pretty cool. I'm afraid they would hypnotize me.

Stamp an Eagle, Globe and Anchor on it with the words Semper Fi and I'm all over it. Would love to have seen them do an 80's themed Neon Pink and Neon Green one also.

I like the colors! My coach just gave me one of the ping balls for putting practice last week. Works well to see if you are rolling it good.

I have a hard time seeing the red or orange balls, so even though I do play yellow balls, I would not play these.

I like them. I always thought the bicolored balls years ago were cool but thought they were too expensive so I admired them from afar.

I'll probably be picking a dozen or two up. Moreso if they're going to be available in multiple colors.

I like them. I always thought the bicolored balls years ago were cool but thought they were too expensive so I admired them from afar.

I'll probably be picking a dozen or two up. Moreso if they're going to be available in multiple colors.
Just red and yellow for now. Maybe if they sell well?

Will have to pick some of these up. I use Q-stars so would be perfect addition to the bag. The course I usually play has a hole along side the driving range that I usually use a colored ball to make sure I can find it, these would fit that need perfect.

I would give them a go for sure, will have to get a few to try out.

Hey, I’ve played a Lady Precept and got laughed at until I took all their money, same will apply here ;)
Loved that ball and played with no shame.

Not sure I love the way these look, but could certainly see the benefits for putting/chipping practice. I know when I gamed the Truvis all the time I would watch the ball after I hit it to see how it was spinning while I practiced.
I get the idea that "oh wow, look, it's pretty cool when you impart spin on it with the cool colors." But what advantage is that to you while practicing chipping? I mean if we are chipping from the edge of the green , you're putting very little spin on it anyway. So the idea of "well that didn't look like it spun very much" ... "I better change my setup a bit" just to try to impart more spin because the ball "said so."
I can see it helping a bit with putting. Like my daughter would say "look at the cool colors spinning."
But as they say on Shark Tank .... "It's just not something I'd invest in, I'm out."

Friend just messaged and said how awesome these are... Definitely polarizing product

Back