Staff Bags & Using Them

Staff bags rule, since I always walk it would be hard for me to carry one or even push one in my pushcart...Ive read alot of the pages here and I would agree (im guilty as well) that using one has a connotation of being a "player". If I always took a cart I would game one without question regardless of my handicap.....I remember in my youth I always wanted to have enough "game" to wear knickers, argyle socks and matching hat ala Payne Stewart

I think this weekend might be a staff bag weekend.

I think this weekend might be a staff bag weekend.

I'm gonna try and get one on the plane. Hopefully the travel bag will hold it.

It always gets me. Every damn time. LMAO.

It always gets me. Every damn time. LMAO.
Haha, dude...it was awesome.

Me, Canadan and Buck were rolling.

I knew it was coming, and couldnt help but read over it again just for fun!
It's hilarious, I re-read it as well, and chuckled at my own words.

#problemsolver

This is a picture that is long long long over due. First I want say thank you to THP for all the great contests they put on and another thanks to Callaway for providing this awesome staff bag for the US Open contest. Plan on using this for all the THP events that I make. Otherwise it resides in our loft as I nice conversation piece.

Wow, that's one incredible bag!

That looks really nice. My favorite from last years major theme bags.

That bag is gorgeous.

Love that Callaway bag

This is a picture that is long long long over due. First I want say thank you to THP for all the great contests they put on and another thanks to Callaway for providing this awesome staff bag for the US Open contest. Plan on using this for all the THP events that I make. Otherwise it resides in our loft as I nice conversation piece.

That is one sexy bag!

One day I think ill own that bag PD. Might be my favorite staff bag of all time

So jealous Playdough. I had that bag in my hands at one time. Took everything I had not to steal it. Haha

Kegan that is one sexy looking bag!

I just added one more to the arsenal...

I'm thinking of getting a second staff bag and I'm leaning towards this year's Bridgestone bag (blue with yellow accents) once and if they become available. Other than that it light be the SLDR bag.

Back