Staff Retreat Weekend

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
Figured it was only fitting to start a thread to thank the THP Staff for everything they've brought us this year. 1 year ago they came together for a weekend of fellowship and to lay the roadmap for 2016. Which has been a crazy busy year for ALL of THP. It's these people that make it all happen. We saw the brand grown in ways that haven't been done. And I'm sure we will see more of the same coming in 2017.
I also think it's vitally important to remember first and foremost. These guys do this as volunteers! I personally appreciate the hard work.

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!

Kev4prez

Looking forward to a much needed weekend away with these clowns
And u hit 2017 on the nose...ots going to be INSANE

Did I miss the invite?

J/k. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Other than getting up at 3:00 this morning this is going to be a great weekend!

Very well said Kevin and I hope you all have a very well deserved amazing weekend!

Well said Kevin. Enjoy it everyone you deserve it!

Have a great weekend fellas!

Leeeeeeeaaaving onnnnnn a jetplane

Safe travels everyone and enjoy the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured it was only fitting to start a thread to thank the THP Staff for everything they've brought us this year. 1 year ago they came together for a weekend of fellowship and to lay the roadmap for 2016. Which has been a crazy busy year for ALL of THP. It's these people that make it all happen. We saw the brand grown in ways that haven't been done. And I'm sure we will see more of the same coming in 2017.
I also think it's vitally important to remember first and foremost. These guys do this as volunteers! I personally appreciate the hard work.

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!

Well said Kevin!! I agree with your sentiments 100%!

Enjoy the weekend fellas!

Have a good weekend fellas! Thanks for all you do!

Hope you all have a great time! Safe travels and thanks.

JM

I got lucky and got the skinny person in the middle seat.

dee606658891df738b1067b8e1d0d513.jpg

Have fun this weekend guys it is well deserved. Thank You for everything that you have and continue to do. Not a day goes by that it is not appreciated

Thank you to the staff for all you guys do. I am constantly amazed how you all find the time to do all that you do for the THP community while running very busy lives. I hope you all have a great weekend and I can't wait to see what 2017 holds in store for all of us.

Have a blast fellas...earned!

Have fun all!

I'm rocking zone 3 GregDan style. Shame on me.
That's the only way to fly. Welcome to my world.

Have a great time gentleman!!

Back