Star Wars Episode VII Has a Title

I can't wait.

Heard about this on the radio. Said the amount of props and non CGI in this film is amazing

Got to admit, I was waiting for a Han Solo or Luke Skywalker appearance at the very end for the teaser. Boooo!!!

I have a feeling this movie is going to be one of the most anticipated movie releases to date.

Definitely looking forward to the release.

I am looking foward to this one.

With abrams at the helm i am excited for this

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Why haven't they released the flippin' trailer yet?! I'm dying here!!

Cuz it just got leaked....before tonight

For those that missed it at 10:51 am lol

Oh why did I stumble across on this. Anticipation mounts!

This isn't the official trailer. Still interesting, though.
Really!? Well that was a decent tease. saw it'll be on iTunes tomorrow so then we should see

Yeah the fan trailer got me too, it looked awesome. I'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow to see the real one.

Trailer looks good but it really didn't say much. Maybe some hints that Luke goes dark? I know that happens in the official story (or whatever passes as one) but that happens on Dagobah and I didn't see it in that clip. Interesting to see who ends up swinging that red light sabre. Also intriguing that Vader's breathing is in the background. Being that he is dead, not really sure what it means. Not really sure what any of that meant lol.

Trailer looks good but it really didn't say much. Maybe some hints that Luke goes dark? I know that happens in the official story (or whatever passes as one) but that happens on Dagobah and I didn't see it in that clip. Interesting to see who ends up swinging that red light sabre. Also intriguing that Vader's breathing is in the background. Being that he is dead, not really sure what it means. Not really sure what any of that meant lol.
I'm pretty well versed in all things Star Wars and I got nothing out of that haha.

I'm definitely going to see this, but that said, and no offense to J.J.Abrams...Christopher Nolan would have done wonders to the Star Wars franchise.

I'm definitely going to see this, but that said, and no offense to J.J.Abrams...Christopher Nolan would have done wonders to the Star Wars franchise.

I don't know, the Star Trek series has been great

I think Nolan would have added a different and unique perspective (definitely not a bad thing) but in the end I think Disney got it right by bringing in Abrams.

Based purely on that trailer fans would be crazy to think that this trilogy is going to be anything less than amazing.

Has to be better than episodes 1-3. Won't take much. So much anticipation on how the original cast members will be used.

Has to be better than episodes 1-3. Won't take much. So much anticipation on how the original cast members will be used.

I actually liked 3. I like the darker aspects of Star Wars & loved seeing the evolution of vader & how the Jedi were dispersed across the galaxy.

I'm anxious to see how VII evolves bc the trailers have that "darkness" element to it.

The thing that really ruined 1-3 for me was Jar Jar Binks. Hopefully Abrams knows better than to inject something that corny into this new trilogy.

I think he's going to keep the vibe of the original. It's hard to tell but in the trailer you can get a feel of the original with a twist of the new. It's going to be a fascinating thing to see if he can pull off in the end.

Over/under on lense flare?

I am so jazzed about this!!! I'm not sure my inner kid can wait a year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier in the thread, I was pretty anti about this. It smacked of Disney trying to milk money from a great set of films. Now I've seen the trailer, I've changed my mind! It looks freakin awesome. Seems to have more of a feel of the original 3 too.

Back