Store bought pimento cheese - what's your brand?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I prefer to make it. But for storebought, when I can find it, My Three Sons is damned good. Palmetto with jalapenos is a good second choice.

I'm not a huge pimento cheese fan, but when I eat it, it has to be Palmetto Cheese. I usually mix the bacon and jalapeno varieties.

HEB

Very partial to the Fresh Market brand. Made in house and their spicy is fantastic

Only Palmetto for me.

I have never bought it. My wife buys it and it's Palmetto brand that is (or was) made in Pawley's Island/Myrtle Beach. And it's damn good.

Callie's. Has a little kick to it. Good consistency. Trader Joe's is a bit more mild and creamy. Palmetto is delicious but I wish it had a bit more spice.

Palmetto’s is the way to go. It may not be a 15/10, but it’s solid and you can always jazz it up a little

Callie's. Has a little kick to it. Good consistency. Trader Joe's is a bit more mild and creamy. Palmetto is delicious but I wish it had a bit more spice.
I always add red pepper to mine

I have never bought pimento cheese at the store. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I prefer to make it. But for storebought, when I can find it, My Three Sons is damned good. Palmetto with jalapenos is a good second choice.
This is the only store bought brand I have ever seen, I think.

Gonna have my annual sandwich in two weeks somewhere in Georgia..Ha

Other than where you get it, that stuff is pretty mediocre.
Along the way to my sandwich I meet up with my Ole Miss bud and his Ole Miss son in Hilton Head for a few.

Used to be palmetto but Lowe's foods I think it was had my three sons and it's better so that's what I go with now.

Back