Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
I have seen it a few places now. People calling for all tour players to wear red on Sunday in Tiger support..

What do you think? I honestly think it is a bit much.. I don't it is needed.

I think it would be pretty cool to see. Players have done things like this before so why not for Tiger?

Won't happen as their outfits are probably already selected. But I think it would be a nice gesture if they wore red and black on Sunday.

I like it and hope that it happens. Wouldn't be to hard to make it happen. It's not like Nike can ship in a bunch of red shirts to there guys.

I’d like to see it happen.

It's a nice gesture but personally I'd like to see all of the players lined up where they hit a stinger and put on their best Tiger Twirl.

I think it would be pretty cool to see. Players have done things like this before so why not for Tiger?

Typically it is more reserved for people that have passed away.. But I get your point.

I get the desire to do something grand like this but I’d rather not see this. Maybe the red pin or something but something so in your face seems too dramatic. He is very much alive.

I think it would be something cool to see.

I get the desire to do something grand like this but I’d rather not see this. Maybe the red pin or something but something so in your face seems too dramatic. He is very much alive.

This is my thought..

I think it would be something cool to see.

While I am currently inn the position of "it is too much". Come sunday and everyone wearing red, I would probably also think it was cool. But at the moment I am still thinking nah..:ROFLMAO:

I hadn't thought of it that way I just thought it would be cool to see them honor him like that. This appears to be just an unfortunate accident at this point and maybe it would lift his spirits. 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn’t have an issue with it. Would be great to see people come together.

All of these guys have benefitted from what Tiger created. The FedEx Cup is a gigantic money grab because the popularity that he brought to the sport.

Seems like a pretty cool gesture.

I think it would be cool for them to do something to show support. They are already voicing their support why not show it as well.

I think it would be a very nice gesture.

Whether you like Tiger or not, he has influenced the game in ways that no one else has. If these guys like these massive paychecks and sponsorship deals, they can thank TW for that.

Whether it is a Red Shirt or just some sort of pin or something, I think it would be a really nice gesture.

My thought is they do this now.
All of these guys have benefitted from what Tiger created. The FedEx Cup is a gigantic money grab because the popularity that he brought to the sport.

Totally agree. But the dude is alive. Damaged, but alive. Not that i want it any time soon but what happens when he actually passes?

Why does someone have to pass away to honor them? No one knows if Tiger will even be able to play competitively again. Too many times we wait until people are gone to show them how much they mean. Of course Tiger is aware of what he means to the sport but I still think the other golfers doing something would be pretty sweet.

Not like I want it as a requirement either. Just saying if they choose to do something like that, I’d be all about it

Last edited:
In fact, I will wear red Sunday when I go play.

I think it would be a very nice gesture.

Whether you like Tiger or not, he has influenced the game in ways that no one else has. If these guys like these massive paychecks and sponsorship deals, they can thank TW for that.

Whether it is a Red Shirt or just some sort of pin or something, I think it would be a really nice gesture.

Give them all a frank head cover..

Why does someone have to pass away to honor them? No one knows if Tiger will even be able to play competitively again. I think it would be an awesome thing to see

Not saying that at all. I just the all players wearing Tiger Sunday Red and black is a bit much. That's all. Do something as an individual. I think that means more than some contrived overly marketed fashion show..

I think you will see many players do something individually. That to me means more..

how common is it for a tribute like this to happen when someone is alive?

I'm very much supportive of people sending the good vibes Tiger's way - although I absolutely get why people believe this is going above and beyond.

Not really a fan of a move like this, at least not until all the facts come out around his accident (if they ever do). If he was sober during accident then I think it is a nice gesture, but If he was all hopped up on pills/pain killers not sure I'd want to be honoring a guy who not only put his life at risk but also those that were on the road with him.

Back