TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 & TP Driver Review Thread

Wow, absolutely beautiful.

Is the design and writing on top of the driver distracting to you?

Not at all on the course.

Who said they arrived today? hehe

Touche good sir. I dont know how you can sit on a package like this without giving us the heads up. But now that I think of it, I think you did in another thread a little while back.

I can do one better. I am going to have 6 people hit all three this week for you.

awesome, can't wait to see the numbers to compare them.

Touche good sir. I dont know how you can sit on a package like this without giving us the heads up. But now that I think of it, I think you did in another thread a little while back.

We believe in honoring the dates that a company sets forth. Not every place does it, but we have our reasons and believe that they are very important. Just as the people found out at the THP Demo Day in which they had to sign forms, leave cameras behind, and cell phones, saying they would not take pictures.

Oh ya I forgot about the dates. I wouldnt ever expect you guys to go against those. 'i figured the dates had passed for how much weve seen them and heard about them.
We believe in honoring the dates that a company sets forth. Not every place does it, but we have our reasons and believe that they are very important. Just as the people found out at the THP Demo Day in which they had to sign forms, leave cameras behind, and cell phones, saying they would not take pictures.

Why did my year for a new driver come in 2011... so many good choices. Burner Superfast 2.0 is creeping up the list. It's gonna be a tough day when I have to choose between the Superfast 2.0, Srixon Z-Star, Cleveland, and Machspeed

JB, is the shape of the SF 2.0 head more traditional compared to last years model?

JB, is the shape of the SF 2.0 head more traditional compared to last years model?

I dont have a 2010 model to compare side by side but it appears to be similar in shape.

It looks ot be the same to me as well...at least by the pics

I dont have a 2010 model to compare side by side but it appears to be similar in shape.

Interesting. Thought I had read somewhere, maybe on the TM site, that they changed the shape a bit. Its hard to tell with it being white and all ghostly.

This driver looks lovely to me. Can't wait to get my hands on all these new drivers and give them a swing.

Interesting. Thought I had read somewhere, maybe on the TM site, that they changed the shape a bit. Its hard to tell with it being white and all ghostly.

I think they did. They made the toe less triangular and a bit more rounded compared to the 1.0. At least that's what I think.

I think they did. They made the toe less triangular and a bit more rounded compared to the 1.0. At least that's what I think.

Yeah that sounds right. I have the 2010 model at home and as the head goes back it really slopes down and actually has an odd look to it. This one looks more normal and less radical.

Yeah that sounds right. I have the 2010 model at home and as the head goes back it really slopes down and actually has an odd look to it. This one looks more normal and less radical.

I thnk that's what the plan was. Make it more traditional for those who were complaining about it. But then they made it white which upset others again.... :act-up: I liked the 1.0 and I like this. The white is a welcome change IMO. Head shape not so much, it's no biggy to me either way.

I thnk that's what the plan was. Make it more traditional for those who were complaining about it. But then they made it white which upset others again.... :act-up: I liked the 1.0 and I like this. The white is a welcome change IMO. Head shape not so much, it's no biggy to me either way.

I was one that wasn't a fan of the head shape of last years superfast, I wasn't a fan of the leading edge. I like the looks of this one.

Very nice! I am really looking forward to seeing the results of this. I like that the HD6 is available in what I am guessing is the TP model, it is a pretty good shaft and quite stout if I remember correctly.

Now I could just be seeing what I want to see but it looks like the face, at least in the center, is a little deeper and this is a welcome change in my opinion.

Id love to see the heads side by side. Maybe I can get a picture and JB can side by side them for this thread.

Id love to see the heads side by side. Maybe I can get a picture and JB can side by side them for this thread.

Heck, if I still had my SF TP I would fedex overnight it to them because I think that will make the results all the more conclusive.

Heck, if I still had my SF TP I would fedex overnight it to them because I think that will make the results all the more conclusive.

I have mine sitting at home.

I was one that wasn't a fan of the head shape of last years superfast, I wasn't a fan of the leading edge. I like the looks of this one.

+1

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

I LOVE the look of this driver. Looks alone, this is the 2011 winner for me hands down. The contenders are going to have to really shine to keep this bad boy outta my bag this year.

I LOVE the look of this driver. Looks alone, this is the 2011 winner for me hands down. The contenders are going to have to really shine to keep this bad boy outta my bag this year.

You and me both! I think this is the sharpest looking driver yet.

i like the look as well, but am afraid that it will have some of the properties that the superfast from last year had (driver only). i thought it was really loud, and hoping that this model isn't. in all honesty, i like this driver, love the fwy wood and like the hybrid, but i am far more interested in the R11.

i like the look as well, but am afraid that it will have some of the properties that the superfast from last year had (driver only). i thought it was really loud, and hoping that this model isn't. in all honesty, i like this driver, love the fwy wood and like the hybrid, but i am far more interested in the R11.

You and I think very much alike. I did like the SF 1.0, but between the 2.0 and R11, my vote is for the R11. But after I swing it, my opinion could change. The beauty of the THP Outings!

Im about 90% sure i will have the superfast 2.0 3w by the end of next month.

Back