TaylorMade Golf Searching for Social Media Coordinator

Awww hell I already got this job sewed up! All you wanabes can watch from the outside as I spin my perfection in the world of social media. :bananadance: They went ahead and decided to pay me six figures with a bonus clause. Taylormade ain't no fool, they go with the cool :thumb:

When you click on the link it says the job was originally posted 6/12/13... the fact that they are still searching 6 months later is incredible to me! As a recruiter this tells me that the hiring managers are a) extraordinarily picky, bordering on unrealistic of the talent pool that exists in the marketplace and/or B) unwiling to pay a search firm a fee to go out and find the best candidates for the role. In any case, it can't hurt to apply to a dream job!

You forgot the other option that both of those are true and thst they filled this job already at least once since that time and are already looking to fill it again. Can't comment on the reason however.

As another like you it has red flags that is for sure.

Lol Gray, we couldn't even figure out how to turn a computer on if it wasn't for the electronics pondering thread ;)

Lol Gray, we couldn't even figure out how to turn a computer on if it wasn't for the electronics pondering thread ;)

To heck with those computers! I got me a laptop dude :comp:

You forgot the other option that both of those are true and thst they filled this job already at least once since that time and are already looking to fill it again. Can't comment on the reason however.

Would have to agree there. One of the things I am good at is finding talent but if you filled this position and need to fill it again already be careful. They might have unreal expectations of the job.

I think the red flags are they expect 5+ years experience for a coordinator position that likely pays well below what someone who had that kind of experience was already making. Will never understand why companies put up these ridiculous experience requirements when social media is changing so rapidly.

Not sure if you can comment on it or not JB. But was this the position that Charlie had a few years ago?

This would be a blast!! At some point in my life I want to go after something like that. I'll need a LOT of Monster energy though -- Has to be crazy demanding.

I was DQ'ed the second they wanted user friendly language :/

I know you could adjust if you were offered the job.

Better start refining those Vine skills!!! :D

No problem dude. I'm coming to the Nate's school of Vine ya arse in just one week, to be held in Dallas, Tx. in January. See ya there good buddy :thumb:

Last edited:
Not sure if you can comment on it or not JB. But was this the position that Charlie had a few years ago?

Not that I believe. Maybe when he first arrived.

No problem dude. I'm coming to the Nate's school of Vine ya arse in one week, to be held in Dallas, Tx. in January. See ya there good buddy :thumb:

You crack me up OG! :act-up:

It was Charlie's job, and I follow him on Twitter. He announced that he was leaving the Tour role in order to move to something else at TM.

My info might be a bit outdated, but Tony had this position until the summer, then moved onto another department (promotion) within the company. And Charlie just took another position within the comapny as well. So I dont' know if they are combining the two positions or if the Tour one (which appears to be the one advertised) will remain seperate from the consumer one.

These are just my thoughts and not based on any information from anyone at TMAG.

If nate could afford the pay cut he would be the man :p

If nate could afford the pay cut he would be the man :p
Without a doubt...Just think if he was being paid to come up with the stuff he does now off the top of his head.

Good point, I didn't think that far into it. reqs like this are what keep people up at night

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

if they bring up selling knives..run like hell. But they were a nice set of kitchen knives

And now I wish I kept my blog up...

Back