TaylorMade Golf - Welcome To Our Staff - 2014 #THPMC

That's a beauty. Maybe the first tm putter I've had interest in for a long time.

Don't know how I am just seeing that putter but that woke me up more than my morning coffee as I am driving.....

I'm thinking I must have one

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I met Dave at the first TM Ultimate Testing and he was a great guy to hang out with. And that putter is gorgeous….

That's a nice blade right there

That's a really nice looking putter he "leaked" to you guys. Well done Sherlock and Watson.

shared a quick back and forth with Dave Cordero and Wardy on Twitter. Was joking around about a picture he posted with Justin Rose's putter options. Asked if that is what could be up their sleeves for TaylorMade staffers and he replied with this. #jawdropped

That is a beautiful looking putter right there.

Me gusta milled putters. Wonder if it will be available in other head shapes

The milling on the taylormade putter looks fantastic. Love the move away from white putter heads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

A little late night bomb dropping from Dave on the twitterbox last night.

#epic

Now that's what I'm talking about! If they put out an MA-81 in that style I am there!

Love it! "Get you dialed in for what ever you need". Dave seems pretty excited to be bringing what TaylorMade has to offer to the staffers. This is pretty cool to witness.

Back