TaylorMade Golf - Welcome To Our Staff - 2014 #THPMC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was sent to each TaylorMade Staff member in the 2014 #THPMC (The Morgan Cup). We wanted to include the entire community in this event and share the welcome message that each participant received.

Love the personal touches, Dave seem excited about the event

Great welcome from Dave to the taylormade staffers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave!!! Proud to be a TM Staffer for this event!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

TM making it even more real, love it.

Awesome to see Taylormade bringing some love to us. Also, glad to hear some of the available options for us. That makes me happy!

All of the MC participants are very lucky individuals. Embrace the journey guys & I will be following vicariously through all of you.

Pretty cool. Awesome of Dave to put a special touch on it.

That's great to see Dave from Taylormade is ready for the 2014 Morgan and ready to help all the Taylormade staffers out.

All of the MC participants are very lucky individuals. Embrace the journey guys & I will be following vicariously through all of you.

This. I so want in for 2015.

Thanks Dave! I couldn't be happier to be on Team TaylorMade!!

Awesome welcome, I had the pleasure of sitting with Dave at supper one night at the Kingdom event at Reynolds Plantation. Great guy representing a great company.

Great stuff from Dave and TM! Congrats to the 8 lucky TM staffers!

That is very cool right there. We are all so fortunate. Kudos to TM for reaching out!

JM

Very cool of Dave and TaylorMade!!

Aaaawh yeah! Love this. TaylorMade reaching out and showing a piece of Paradise :D

Let's show some love back!

I love these welcome videos from the companies this year. Very cool.

Very nice to see Dave take the time to do this. So glad to see TaylorMade back in this event and have quite a bit of excitement about doing so.

Always good to see Dave. He seems very excited

That was way cool of Dave and TaylorMade. Love to see the commitment from these great OEMs.

Dave is a great guy. Nice way to welcome you folks to the party.

What a great welcome message from Dave and TM, TM staffers will be dialed in for sure!

Back