TaylorMade Golf - Welcome To Our Staff - 2014 #THPMC

Nice! Dave shooting a great welcoming video from the Kingdom. Oh, how I would love to make it back there one day!

Fantastic personal touch there by Taylormade and Dave. Taylormade staffers are a lucky bunch this year and should be armed with some dangerous clubs.

Boom! Absolutely pumped to see this video!

I cannot wait to see what TaylorMade has in store for us for the Morgan Cup. I know it will be incredible.

That's a great welcome, TaylorMade is top notch all the way.

A big thanks to TaylorMade & Dave, congrats to all who will be participating.

Awsome! Good stuff for the Tm staffers. Loved that hitting area too, plus all the shiny stuf...

Awesome. Love seeing all the sponsors really embracing the event and their staffers in personal ways this year.

These a very cool....I know for me in the past, getting correspondence from my sponsor really made me feel special.

Congrats to all the TMAG staffers...looks like it will be a great ride.

Awesome stuff right there. Congrats to all the TMaG staffers. Remember #DistanceIsTheLaw!

Go deep boys

Awesome to have Dave Cordero reach out to us TM staffers.

Also, pretty pumped up about him saying SpeedBlades!

Awesome to have Dave Cordero reach out to us TM staffers.

Also, pretty pumped up about him saying SpeedBlades!

I'm with you on the SpeedBlades, I had my eye on those even before I was picked as a TM staffer.

Cool to see TM starting to ramp up to MB. They are going to have a lot of great options for their staffers this year.

Cool vid. What a great guy Dave is !

Great video...and thanks to Dave for taking the time to welcome TaylorMade's eight Morgan Cup staffers.

Good stuff, props on the props.

Awesome stuff from Taylormade here. They're going to treat their staffers right I guarantee that.

Nice comment from TayloMade! These companies rock :golf:

That is beyond awesome!! Congrats to the TM staffers. Embrace the journey!

So cool!

It's so cool seeing this from the sponsors! Well done, TaylorMade!

Classy move by TM, really like the companies getting up for this, pretty awesome deal.

Awesome stuff Dave. Loving the videos from the OEM's to the participants.

Well that is super fun!

Was finally able to watch this. Awesome video, and the TM staffers are in good hands with Dave, for sure.

Back