Taylormade RBZ cap

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Reaction score
Handicap
Who cares if someone spends $60 on a stupid hat?? Ive seen people pay triple the FULL PRICE for a new phone too, its what they like to do. More power to them.
and that's called an ender folks.

mhachtx

Reaction score
Handicap
I like the hat a lot. Not something i woukd wear,but it looks cool.

I wouldn't spend that much on a hat, but I also know quite a few people on golf clubs either. Whatever makes you happy.

pattyblind9golf

Reaction score
If u r interested, we r getting them in stock this week. I'll get you a coupon for free shipping if u r interested. Oh and not that $64 price, but more like $25. I'll check with the mister on pricing. Pm me for the coupon code. :)

bmwnola

Who Dat!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Id rock that hat but not that price

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

bahester

Follow me: @bahester
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
If u r interested, we r getting them in stock this week. I'll get you a coupon for free shipping if u r interested. Oh and not that $64 price, but more like $25. I'll check with the mister on pricing. Pm me for the coupon code. :)
Blind 9 > Anywhere else. For sure.

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
I've seen that price for some of the monoline hats, personally a hat is just not worth that money but I know people who would want it just to get it early

Steel President

Reaction score
Handicap
Sounds great! Much better price range, haha.

Steel Tappin'

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
BOOM! Blind9 helping THPers out again. Nice!

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy it for that much, but I'm not a hater. Nothing wrong with spending some money if you have it to spend.

Jman

Golfing Equipment Reviewer
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I wouldn't buy it for that much, but I'm not a hater. Nothing wrong with spending some money if you have it to spend.
No joke, I though we should all be able to spend our money on whatever the heck we want. Isn't that free will?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in