TaylorMade SLDR Driver - Forum Testing Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to test drive this driver.

1. What driver are you currently playing?
Mizuno MP 630

2. What loft are you currently playing?

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver?
Fubuki S-flex

4. Are you RH or LH?
Right handed

5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts?
No. I have seen or tried the SLDR

Cleveland Classic 310

Kusala Black in extra stiff(61x)

4. Are you RH or LH?
Righty

I have not had the chance to try as of yet.

1. What driver are you currently playing? I play a Callaway 3Deep instead of a driver
2. What loft are you currently playing? 13*
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stiff
4. Are you RH or LH? LH
5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? I haven't been able to hit it yet.

Don't know how I missed this thread, but glad I found it before it closed. Thanks THP and TaylorMade for another great testing opportunity.

1. What driver are you currently playing? I currently play a Titleist 913 D2 driver.

2. What loft are you currently playing? 9.5 degrees.

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? My driver shaft is Aldila RIP 70 Alpha in Regular Flex.

4. Are you RH or LH? I am right handed.

5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? I have NOT yet tried the SLDR because my club has not received demos, but to plan to try it soon.

Thanks THP and TaylorMade.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Williams FW32

2. What loft are you currently playing? 9*
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Fujikura 58g R flex
4. Are you RH or LH? RH
5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? Have not had the pleasure yet.

Yes, thanks to TM and THP for the opportunity to test.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade R1, black.
2. What loft are you currently playing? 9.5
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? stiff, with stock R1 shaft
4. Are you RH or LH? RH
5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? Yes, I have demo'ed the SLDR. It feels a lot like my R1. However, I can tell the CG is lower. I get very similar ball flight, but I like the feel and sound of the SLDR better. While I know most people like the look of the SLDR, I like the looks of my black R1 more.

1. What driver are you currently playing? TaylorMade R11s
2. What loft are you currently playing? 10.5 Degrees
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Aldila RIP Phenom Regular Flex
4. Are you RH or LH? RH
5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? I tested it indoors at the golf shot and I love the pliability and adjustability in the club overall great look and feel!

Just took a few cuts with this tonight and it feels pretty good. Definitely prefer it over the R1.
Lots of sign-ups for this one but 8 hours gone by without one...deserves a good bump.

Ill throw my name in the hat!

Currently playing a Callaway FTiZ.

Play a 9.5 loft.

Fubuki x635ct in stiff flex.

4. Are you RH or LH?
Right handed.

I was hitting the SLDR at the Taylormade demo day and fell in love. I hit the ball pretty high with lots of spin, so the low spin head is perfect for my game. Bob VanSweden had me set up to 7.5* loft paired with the Di7x shaft. This ball FLEW. 1.48 Smash factor and 287 carry. I am very eager to see what the SLDR can do for my game in the long run.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Callaway XHot
2. What loft are you currently playing? 10.5
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stiff Project X Shaft
4. Are you RH or LH? RH
5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? I have not, but am intrigued in how it can work for the average golfer.

Thanks THP and Taylormade for another great testing opportunity.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Taylormade R1

2. What loft are you currently playing? 11 degrees

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? B Asha 4S

4. Are you RH or LH? RH

5. Have you tried the SLDR and if so what were your thoughts? I have not had the opportunity yet but would love to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1. current Driver - Taylormade Rocketballz
2. Loft - 10.5 degrees
3. Stock shaft standard flex
4. RH
5. Have not yet tried SLDR but anxious to give it a try

thanks

keith

Just took a few cuts with this tonight and it feels pretty good. Definitely prefer it over the R1.
Lots of sign-ups for this one but 8 hours gone by without one...deserves a good bump.

Agreed on the bump, and glad you hit it buddy!!! Such a quality upgrade over R1.

Im glad you did, completely forgot to sign up.

I wold love to put this against the R1 side by side with the B.Asha

1. What driver are you currently playing? TaylorMade R1

2. What loft are you currently playing? 10.5

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? B.Asha 4S

4. Are you RH or LH? RH

5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? I have not tried the SLDR as of yet.

1. What driver are you currently playing? - Callaway Diablo Octane

2. What loft are you currently playing? - 11.5*

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? - stock Project-X flex

4. Are you RH or LH? - RH

5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? - I have not. I do have a thought though...I really like how easy and quick it appears to be to adjust the weight placement. I feel like this would lend itself to easy range adjustments, making it simpler for a less-skilled golfer like myself to make quick adjustments back and forth, so as to learn the effect each change has.

Not a member... yet. Look out 2014! I would LOVE the chance to review the SLDR, and it is good timing for me as well. I just recently bought the R1 Black at a steep discount and could offer up some great comparisons between the two (R1's are now selling for about $200 new). I'm moving on from my TM R9 SuperTri, which has been fantastic for me for the last 3 years, but is now a little beat up.

1. What driver are you currently playing? - TM R9 SuperTri, Fubuki 73g X-Flex

2. What loft are you currently playing? - 8.5* club w/ the 1 open setting -- effective loft is at 8*

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? - Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki 73g X-Flex. From their website (http://www.mitsubishirayongolf.com/product.php?cmd=fubuki_a) this is actually a Stiff Flex shaft, despite the obvious X on the shaft.

5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? Haven't tried it. I like blue but not typically on golf clubs... maybe the SLDR will change my mind.

Whether I'm selected or not I look forward to reading some reviews!

I've been dying to try out the SLDR.

1. What driver are you currently playing? TM Tour Burner TP
But
2. What loft are you currently playing? 9.5*

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Fujikura Speeder 757 stiff flex

5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? I have not tried the SLDR yet, but I have heard fantastic things about it.

Thanks THP and Taylormade for another great opportunity!

1. What driver are you currently playing? Callaway X-Hot Pro

2. What loft are you currently playing? 10.5*
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Project X Velocity 6.0
4. Are you RH or LH? RH
5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? I have not had a chance to hit it yet

Good luck everyone this should be a curious one.

New to THP. Just finding my way around the forums and find it very helpful.
1) I play the Taylormade R11
2} The loft is 9.5
3} The shaft is Adila rip stiff flex
4) I am left handed
5)Have not tried the SLDR.

I am currently debating the R1 and the SLDR.

Looks like a lot of people are signing up for this amazing testing opportunity. Very intrigued with this because this driver is calling my name

1. What driver are you currently playing? Cobra Amp Cell
2. What loft are you currently playing? Usually 10.5, but I sometimes adjust to 9.5
3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Stock Fujikura Fuel, stiff flex
4. Are you RH or LH? RH
5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? No.

Good luck everyone. I really want to hit this driver. Unfortunately I just have too much on my plate right now to give a quality testing so I'm passing on this one. I will definitely be following along though.

Definitely a LOT of interest in this one!! Whoever gets to hit this is going to have a great time doing the reviews!!

The driver is something I swap out at least once a year. I usually try a one at the end of the year when they go down in price. Would love to try the SLDR to see how it stacks up to other TMs I have used in the past.

1. What driver are you currently playing? Razr Fit and Cobra Amp Cell

2. What loft are you currently playing? 9.5

3. What shaft and shaft flex is in your driver? Aldila Rip'd NV and Fujikura Fuel - both stiff flex

4. Are you RH or LH? RH

5. Have you tried the SLDR & if so, what were your thoughts? Have not tried this driver yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back