Team Callaway Collection

1.8 pounds......hmmm.

Last time we started looking at weights and sizes we all thought we were getting a PM grind wedge or Works putter.

last time we started looking at weights and sizes we all thought we were getting a pm grind wedge or works putter.

its a puppy!

Last time we started looking at weights and sizes we all thought we were getting a PM grind wedge or Works putter.

I thought that when I opened the long box that had alignment sticks.

No idea on the size of this box though.....few more hours.

Well after I become a huge Callaway homer after #TheGauntlet, I'll probably want to get in on this next year as well haha

That would probably be the best box they'd ever do.

Not unless the puppy has a collectible coin around its neck.

Team Callaway Collection

Well after I become a huge Callaway homer after #TheGauntlet, I'll probably want to get in on this next year as well haha

It's a damn shame it would be after #TheGauntlet for you to be a Callaway Homer, IMO they are the most accessible to the everyday golfer, have a awesome social media presence, are innovators in the Driver, Woods, Irons, Wedges, and Ball markets...
They also take care of us here at THP, and get just as exited as we do about these awesome events...

So yeah... You should be a homer already!
Lol

It's a damn shame it would be after #TheGauntlet for you to be a Callaway Homer, IMO they are the most accessible to the everyday golfer, have a awesome social media presence, are innovators in the Driver, Woods, Irons, Wedges, and Ball markets...
They also take care of us here at THP, and get just as exited as we do about these awesome events...

Lol

You've been to a granddaddy, you're biased haha.

I enjoy Callaway, but I've never really been a "homer" to any brand in golf. I mean look at my signature haha. I just have a feeling that is likely to change after the gauntlet.

Lol
Truth! I was able to reach out to Ethan via PM on Twitter and he answered me back within 12 hours (it WAS PGA Sunday, after all). I asked what was probably a dumb question about a product that they may or may not have publicly released (but I saw, and WANT) and he said he'd get an answer. #Accessible

He was my captain last year, but still.....

Ethan is the man!, I need to get in on this next year for sure

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to the Spoiler pics.

Can't wait to see what is inside the last box.

Why do I always get the 1st box?! Maybe I should re-up due to that!?

Why do I always get the 1st box?! Maybe I should re-up due to that!?
Maybe #ZooCrew wants to see you in December?

Looking forward to the spoiler pics since I still have two days before mine shows up.

I think I like this one the best. I may be in the minority but this was a good ender.

Spill the beans homie

Box is at home waiting... Ugh!!!

Back